Birth name: Jessica Marie Alba
Nick Name: Jess, Jma, Albz, Sky Angel, Skank Butt
Born: April 28, 1981
Ethnicity: Multiracial. Her father is Mexican American while her mother is Danish.
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Birth Place: Pomona, California
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: Jessica graduated high school at 16, and attended the Atlantic Theater Company soon after.
Occupation: Model, Actress
Net Worth: $20 million
Jessica Alba Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-24-34
Height: 5’7″ (1.70 m)
Weigh: 123.5 lbs (56 kg)
Natural Hair Color: Dark Brown
Natural Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 8
Daisy tattoo on her neck, Lotus flower tattoo on her writs, and a bow tramp stamp
She advertises for Revlon and L’Oreal
Best Known for:
Her roles in films such as Fantastic Four (2005), Sin City (2005), and Into the Blue (2005).
Jessica Alba’s Family:
Father – Mark Alba
Mother – Catherine Jensen
Brother – Joshua Alba
Jessica Alba Dated:
Michael Weatherly (2000-2003). They met while working on the TV show Dark Angel, and soon got engaged. Unfortunately, they got separated in 2003.
Paul Walker (2003)
Sergio Garcia (2003). She dated the pro golfer for a short period of time in 2003, before going out with Mark Wahlberg.
Mark Wahlberg (2004). She only dated Mark for a couple of months.
Derek Jeter (2004)
Cash Warren (2004-2008). They met on the set of 2005 movie Fantastic Four and they hit it off immediately.
Jessica married Cash Warren in 2008, and have been together ever since. They also have two beautiful children: Honor Marie Warren, and Haven Garner Warren.
Jessica has been working with trainer Ramona Braganza for over 12 years. Ramona is a big fan of the 3-2-1 training method, which involves 3 cardio segments, 2 circuit strength segments, and a core one. Some say Ramona is the reason why Jessica Alba’s body is so fit.
Jessica Alba’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies
- Food – Jessica likes pretty much everything, she is not a picky eater.
- Fashion Designers – Dolce and Gabanna, Viktor and Rolf
- Perfume – Turquoise Perfume Oil from Sage
- Jessica was voted number 1 on Askmen’s most Desirable Women list in 2006.
- She loves to cook and play golf.
- Jessica co-founded the ‘Honest’ company with Christopher Gavigan.
- She wanted to be an actress since she was 5 years old.
- Jessica’s cousin is a skateboarding legend.
- When she was a kid, Jessica suffered from asthma and pneumonia.
- Despite her Mexican ancestry, Jessica cannot speak or understand Spanish.
- Jessica is a certified PADI scuba diver.