Jude Law Personal Details
Birth Name: David Jude Heyworth Law
Nickname: Jude Law
Born: December 29, 1972
Religion: Not religious
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Birth Place: Lewisham, London, England, UK
Residence: London, England, UK
Education: He attended John Ball Primary School and Kidbrooke School in Blackheath and Alleyn’s School in Dulwich
Occupation: Actor, film producer
Net Worth: $40 million
Jude Law Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Height: 5’11” (1.82 m)
Weight: 192 lbs (87 kg)
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Green
Shoe Size: 11
Distinctive features: Smooth voice, green eyes
Best known for: His appearance in films like ‘The Talented Mr. Ripley’, ‘Cold Mountain’, ‘Enemy At The Gates’, ‘Road To Perdition’, and ‘Sherlock Holmes’.
Jude Law Family:
Father – Peter Robert Law
Mother – Margaret Anne
Siblings – Natasha Law
Jude Law Dated:
- Sadie Frost (1995-2003) – Jude and Sadie have been married for six years, during which time they had three children.
- Pearl Lowe (2001)
- Sienna Miller (2003-2006, 2009-2011)
- Daisy Wright (2005)
- Kim Hersov (2007)
- Samantha Burke (2008) – With Samantha, Jude has a daughter named Sophie.
- Kimberly Stewart (2008)
- Ruth Wilson (2012-2014)
- Alicia Rountree (2013)
- Linda Zimany (2014)
- Catherine Harding (2014) – Jude only dated Catherine for a few months but enough for her to give birth to Jude’s fifth child, another daughter.
First Film: Jude made his debut on the big screen in 1989 as Sam in ‘The Tailor of Gloucester’
First TV appearance: His television debut came in 1990 as Nathan Thompson in ‘Families’.
Personal trainer: Over the years, Jude worked with many personal trainers when preparing for various roles, yet he seems to be working out by himself these days. Either way, Jude does a fine job at staying in good shape.
Jude Law Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- He gets his name from the Beatles song ‘Hey Jude’ and from the book ‘Jude the Obscure’
- Jude learned to play the saxophone for his role in the 1999 film ‘The Talented Mr. Ripley’
- When he was younger, he used to have Johnny Lee Miller and Ewan McGregor as roommates.
- He is good friends with Rachel Weisz and Andrea Logiudice.
- Jude dropped out of school when he was 17 years old to focus on his acting career.
- At some point, Jude’s father was the youngest headmaster in London.
- He is a big fan of the football team Tottenham Hotspur.