Nick Name: Waity Katie, Babykins, Duchess of Smile
Date of Birth: 9 January 1982
Birth Place: Reading, Berkshire, England, UK
Religion: Anglican / Episcopalian
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Education: St Andrews School, Berkshire, England
Occupation: Catalogue Photographer, Web designer, Marketing Officer for her parents’ firm Party Pieces (before marriage) and now Princess.
Net Worth: $1 million
Kate Middleton Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 30-23-33
Height: 5’10” or (1.78m)
Weight: 124 lbs (56.5kg)
Bra Size: 30B
Natural Hair Color: Dark brown
Natural Eye Color: Green
Shoe Size: 10 US / 8 UK
Dress Size: 2 US
Thick dark brown hair
Piercing green eyes
Kate Middleton has never been associated with any brand endorsements
Best Known for:
Marrying Prince William at Windsor Castle, in April 2011, in front of a worldwide television audience of 1 billion people. Prince William is second in line to the British throne and Kate Middleton will become Queen of England when her husband becomes monarch.
Catherine Elizabeth Middleton Family:
- Father – Michael Middleton
- Mother – Carole Goldsmith
- Brother – James Middleton
- Sister – Philipa “Pippa” Middleton
- Mother-in-Law – Princess Diana (Deceased)
- Father-in-Law – Prince Charles
- Grandmother-in-Law – Queen Elizabeth II
- Grandfather-in-Law – Prince Philip
Catherine Elizabeth Middleton Dated:
- Rupert Finch (2001) – When Kate was an undergraduate student at St Andrews University in Scotland, she dated Rupert Finch. They broke up in 2002.
- Prince William (2003) – Married
Catherine Elizabeth Middleton’s Personal Trainer:
The princess doesn’t have a personal trainer but British publication Now Magazine revealed that Kate works out for an hour every morning, using resistance weights and a gym ball. She also does exercises to strengthen her core such as sit ups and abs crunchers.
Catherine Elizabeth Middleton’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Prince William proposed to Kate in Kenya in 2010. The engagement ring he presented to her belonged to his mother, the late Princess Diana, who died in a car crash in Paris in 1997. The ring was the same one she wore when she married Prince Charles in 1983.
- In 2012, nude photographs appeared of the Princess in the French magazine Closer, causing an international scandal. The photographs had been taken whilst Kate was on holiday in the South of France, completely unaware of any paparazzi.
- A movie has been made which chronicles the romantic history between William and Kate called William & Catherine: A Royal Romance. The movie was met with poor critical reviews.
- Kate is very active and enjoys cycling and tennis, as well as skiing. She also plays hockey.
- The Princess first captured the attention of William when he spotted her when she appeared in a fashion show during their time at St Andrew’s University in Scotland. William was said to be enamored with Kate the first time he laid his eyes on her and subsequently asked her out for a date.
- Her favorite colors are red and blue and her favorite food is sticky toffee pudding.
- In 2013, William and Kate gave birth to their first child. They named him George and the baby became the third in line to the British crown, surpassing William’s brother Prince Harry in the royal lineage. The announcement of the birth generated international headlines and the couple appeared on the steps of the hospital to meet adoring crowds and photographers one day after Kate gave birth
- Kate is said to have a very close relationship with her grandmother-in-law, Queen Elizabeth II. The Queen attended William and Kate’s wedding dressed all in yellow and joined the pair to greet the millions of people who had lined the streets of London to wish them luck on the wedding day from the balcony at Buckingham Palace.