John Boyega Personal Details
Birth Name: John Boyega
Born: March 17, 1992
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Birth Place: Peckham, London, England
Residence: London, England, UK
Education: John attended Westminster City School before attending South Thames College and Greenwich University
Net Worth: $2 million
John Boyega Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Height: 5’9″ (1.75 m)
Weight: 192 lbs (87 kg)
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Black
Shoe Size: 12
Distinctive features: Raised eyebrows, expressive figure
Best known for: His appearance in ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ and ‘Attack the Block’
John Boyega Family:
Father – Samson Boyega
Mother – Abigail Boyega
Siblings – Grace Boyega, Blessing Boyega
John Boyega Dated: John does a good job at keeping his personal life as private as possible. As such, nobody knows whether he is dating someone at this point in time. We’ll update his relationship status as soon as it changes.
First Film: His first appearance on the big screen was in 2011 when he appeared in ‘Attack the Block’ as Moses.
First TV appearance: His television debut came in 2011 as Donnie in an episode of ‘Da Brick’.
Personal trainer: Although John was kind enough to tweet about his occasional workout sessions, he doesn’t appear to have a personal trainer.
John Boyega Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- When he was 5 years old, John played a leopard in a school play.
- Interestingly enough, his father who is a preacher wanted John to also become a preacher when he grew up.
- His first serious role as an actor came when he was 9 years old.
- In 2015, he voiced the role of Finn in the SF video game Disney Infinity 3.0.
- John grew up on a council estate in Peckham, which is well known for is high crime rates.
- As a kid, he used to secretly attend acting classes.
- He is a big fan of Marvel comics and would like to one day play a Marvel character on film.
- When he was little, he used to go to church every single day with his family.
- John has Nigerian ancestry, just like his parents.
- Over the years, he attended several acting schools like Theatre Peckham and the Identity School of Acting in Hackney, London.