Katherine Heigl Personal Details
Birth Name: Katherine Marie Heigl
Nick Name: Katie, Isabel
Born: November 24, 1978
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Birth Place: Washington DC, USA
Residence: Lose Feliz, Los Angeles
Education: She attended New Canaan High School in Connecticut from which she dropped out of to follow her acting and modeling work.
Net Worth: $18 million
Katherine Heigl Measurements
Height: 5’9” (1.75 m)
Weight: 128 lbs (58 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 9.5
Distinctive features: Slim body, wide smile
Best known for: Her role as Isobel Stevens in Frey’s Anatomy.
Katherine Heigl Family:
Father – Paul Heigl
Mother – Nancy
Siblings – Meg Heigl, Jason Heigl, Holt Heigl
Katherine Heigl Dated:
- Joseph Lawrence (1995-1999) – She dated Joseph for quite a while before finally calling it quits in 1999.
- Jason Behr (1999-2002) – Katherine dated Jason for almost three years and they even got engaged before splitting up. They met on the set of ‘Roswell’ and hit it off
- Josh Kelley (2005-present) – She is currently married to musician Josh Kelley and their relationship looks stronger than ever. They have two daughters, both adopted.
First Film: Her first appearance on the big screen was in 1992 when she played Kathryn in ‘That Night’.
First TV appearance: She played the role of Isabel Evans in TV show ‘Roswell’.
Personal trainer: Katherine does not enjoy working out, a fact which she made clear on several occasions. This being said, she did work with Harley Pasternak a few
times while getting in shape for her roles.
Katherine Heigl Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She is related to Amber Perkins.
- Katherine has a collie mix dog.
- She plays the cello pretty well.
- Katherine started modeling when she was just 9 years old.
- Her mother was diagnosed with cancer in 1996, which is also the year when her parents got divorced.
- She was the spokesperson for ‘Donate Life America’ at one point.