Kerry Katona Personal Details
Birth Name: Kerry Jayne Elizabeth Katona
Nickname: Kezza, Kez
Born: September 6, 1980
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Birth Place: Warrington, Cheshire, England, UK
Residence: London, England, UK
Education: She attended school at Padgate High School in Warrington at some point, even though she went to no less than 9 schools throughout her childhood.
Occupation: Singer, TV personality, author, presenter
Net Worth: $1 million
Kerry Katona Measurements
Height: 5’3″ (1.60 m)
Weight: 121 lbs (55 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 28H
Dress Size: 8
Shoe Size: 7
Distinctive features: Wide smile, dyes her hair blonde
Best known for: Being a former member of Atomic Kitten and for winning ‘I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!’.
Kerry Katona Family:
Father – Ron Armstrong
Mother – Sue Katona
Siblings – Ian Armstrong, Lynsey Armstrong, Paul Armstrong, Jason Armstrong, Wayne Armstrong
Kerry Katona Dated:
- Brian McFadden (2000-2006) – Kerry married Brian McFadden two years after meeting him in February 2000. Although they have two daughters together, they eventually got a divorce that was finalized in December 2006.
- Mark Croft (2006-2010) – She was then married to a taxi driver by the name of Mark Croft who she met in 2006. Their marriage lasted almost three years and it produced a boy named Maxwell Mark. They eventually got a divorce in 2011, two years after filing for divorce in March 2009.
- Lucien Laviscount (2011) – She also dated recording artist Lucien Laviscount for a brief period of time in 2011.
- George Kay (2013-2015) – For almost two years between 2013 and 2015, Kerry was in a relationship with George Key who she even married at some point in 2014. Their relationship, however, came to an abrupt stop in 2015 after George was arrested for assaulting her.
First Album: She released her first album as part of the group Atomic Kitten in October 2000 via Innocent Records. The album titled ‘Right Now’ reached no.1 on UK music charts.
First Film: Her first appearance on the big screen happened in 2008 when she appeared in ‘A Deal Is a Deal’ as Mary Loughlin.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2002 as a presenter for a reality TV dating show titled EliminiDate.
Personal trainer: You can tell just by looking at her that Kerry Katona doesn’t employ the services of a personal trainer.
Kerry Katona Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Although she had her first husband’s name tattooed on her back, she recently had laser surgery to have it removed.
- Not only is she dyslexic but she also suffers from a bipolar disorder.
- Up until 2008, she was a columnist for OK! Magazine.
- After leaving school when she was 16 years old, she toured Europe as part of a dancing group.
- Kerry has had quite a serious addiction to cocaine at some point over the years, an addiction she seems to have beaten.
- She appeared on two separate occasions on ‘Loose Women’, once up until 2004 and a second time since 2016.
- In March 2016, Kerry launched ‘Bingo With Kerry’, an online bingo site that won the ‘New Site of the Year’ award in 2016.