Margot Robbie Personal Details
Birth Name: Margot Elise Robbie
Born: July 2, 1990
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Birth Place: Dalby, Australia
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA / London, UK
Education: She attended and graduated from Somerset College on the Gold Coast
Net Worth: $8 million
Margot Robbie Measurements
Height: 5’6″ (1.68 m)
Weight: 126 lbs (57 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 7
Distinctive features: Bright blue eyes, natural good looks
Best known for: Her role as Donna Freedman in Australian soap opera ‘Neighbours’ and for her appearance in ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’
Margot Robbie Family:
Father – Unknown
Mother – Sarrie Robbie
Siblings – Cameron Robbie
Margot Robbie Dated:
- Henry Aitken (2014) – Margot dated a local New Zealander named Henry Aitken for a few months in 2014. She met him while filming ‘Z for Zachariah’ and apparently had a short fling with him. It seems that none of them wanted to take the relationship any further.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 2008 with her role as Cassandra in ‘Vigilante’
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2008 as well, when she played a character named Kelly in an episode of black comedy ‘Review with Myles Barlow’
Personal trainer: Margot sometimes attends Ballet Bodies in Los Angeles whenever she finds the time. She also appears to be working out as often as possible within the privacy of her own home judging by pictures the actress posted on Instagram.
Margot Robbie Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She appeared on the cover of Vanity Fair’s 20th Anniversary Hollywood Edition.
- Her younger brother Cameron is also an actor.
- She is quite the tomboy in her spare time, enjoying surfing, riding motorbikes and hunting wild pigs.
- Margot started acting when she was 17 years old.
- She is a member of Greenpeace.
- In 2014, she was ranked #22 in Maxim’s ‘Hot 100’ list.
- She used to work at Subway before making her acting debut.
- Despite her good looks, Margot claims that she has a hard time finding a date.