Kerry Washington Personal Details
Birth Name: Kerry Marisa Washington
Born: January 31, 1977
Ethnicity: She has Jamaican and African American ancestry
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Birth Place: The Bronx, New York, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: She attended Spence School in Manhattan before enrolling into The George Washington University in Washington D.C. She also studied at Michael Howard Studios in New York City at some point.
Net Worth: $8 million
Kerry Washington Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 32-24-34
Height: 5’4″ (1.63 m)
Weight: 117 lbs (53 kg)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 30B
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Slim body type, natural good looks
Best known for: Her roles as Olivia Pope in ‘Scandal’ and Broomhilda von Shaft in ‘Django Unchained’.
Kerry Washington Family:
Father – Earl Washington
Mother – Valerie
Kerry Washington Dated:
- David Moscow (2003-2007) – Kerry dated actor David Moscow and was even engaged to him at some point, but they eventually split up in 2007.
- Lawrence O’Donnell (2008) – Following her relationship with David, Kerry had a fling with Lawrence O’Donnell.
- Efraim Grimberg (2008) – She was also romantically involved with businessman Efraim Grimberg for a short time in 2008.
- Nnamdi Asomugha (2012-Present) – Kerry is currently married to American football player Nnamdi Asomugha and they seem extremely happy together.
First Film: Kerry made her debut on the big screen in 2000 with her role as Lanisha Brown in ‘Our Song’.
First TV appearance: She made her TV debut in 1994 when she guest starred in ‘ABC Afterschool Special’ with her role as Heather.
Personal trainer: She used to train under the guidance of Nonna Gleyzer at some point, who is a former member of Ukraine’s rhythmic gymnastics. Kerry also goes to the gym as often as possible in her spare time.
Kerry Washington Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- In 2013, Kerry was among the highest paid actors in television.
- Kerry got her driver’s license when she was 20 years old.
- She gets her name from a county in Ireland.
- Kerry is absolutely obsessed with pineapple.
- She was in the swimming team back in her high school years.
- Kerry doesn’t drink coffee.
- In 2014, she was voted as one of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time Magazine.