Liam Hemsworth Personal Details
Birth Name: Liam Hemsworth
Born: January 13, 1990
Religion: Anglican / Episcopalian
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Birth Place: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: He attended Lion High School before moving to the United States to pursue his acting career.
Net Worth: $2 million
Liam Hemsworth Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Height: 6’3″ (1.91 m)
Weight: 196 lbs (89 kg)
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Blue
Shoe Size: 12
Distinctive features: Natural good looks, quite tall
Best known for: Playing Josh Taylor in the soap opera ‘Neighbors’, and playing Marcus in ‘The Elephant Princess’.
Liam Hemsworth Family:
Father – Craig Hemsworth
Mother – Leonie Hemsworth
Siblings – Chris Hemsworth, Luke Hemsworth
Liam Hemsworth Dated:
- Miley Cyrus (2009-2013) – Liam dated Miley for almost four years between 2009 and 2013. At one point in 2012, they even got engaged, an engagement Miley broke off after Liam cheated on her.
- January Jones (2013) – Like we already specified, Liam had a fling with January Jones for a short time in 2013.
- Eiza Gonzales (2013) – Liam dated Eiza for a couple of months after meeting her at a party in Las Vegas but things didn’t work out.
- Nina Dobrev (2014-Present) – He is apparently in a relationship with actress Nina Dobrev but it might just be a rumor at this point.
First Film: He made his big screen debut in 2009 when he played Spencer in ‘Knowing’.
First TV appearance: Liam’s first TV appearance was in 2007 with a cameo role in ‘Home and Away’.
Personal trainer: Although he doesn’t employ the services of a personal trainer, you can tell just by looking at him that Liam works out quite a lot. He does a lot of boxing in his spare time, an activity he enjoys thoroughly.
Liam Hemsworth Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Liam had his first audition when he was just 16 years old.
- He is the ambassador of Australian Childhood Foundation.
- Liam was considered for the role of Thor at one point, a role that went to his brother Chris.
- He hosted Nickelodeon Australian Kids’ Choice Awards in 2010.
- Elsa Pataky is his sister-in-law.