Lily James Personal Details
Birth Name: Lily Chloe Ninette Thomson
Nickname: Lily James
Born: April 5, 1988
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Birth Place: Esher, Surrey, England, UK
Residence: London, England, UK
Education: She attended the arts Educational School before attending and graduating from the Guildhall School of Music and Drama in London
Net Worth: $1.5 million
Lily James Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-24-35
Height: 5’7″ (1.70 m)
Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 9
Distinctive features: Slim figure, small waist, distinctive smile
Best known for: Her role as Lady Rose McClare in ‘Downton Abbey’ and her appearance in films like ‘Wrath of the Titans’, ‘Fast Girls’, and ‘Cinderella’
Lily James Family:
Father – Jamie Thomson
Mother – Ninette Thomson
Siblings – Charlie Thomson, Sam Thomson
Lily James Dated:
- Jack Fox (2011 – 2012) – She dated English actor Jack Fox for almost a year before calling it quits
- Matt Smith (2014 – Present) – Lily is currently dating actor Matt Smith and they appear quite happy together
First Film: She made her debut on film in 2012 in a short film titled ‘Chemistry’
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2010 with her role as Ethel Brown in ‘Just William’
Personal trainer: Judging by the way she looks, it is quite obvious that Lily James works out as often as she finds the time. She also worked under the guidance of Olympic athletes Jeanette Kwakye and Shani Anderson at some point in the past.
Lily James Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her father is an actor and musician while her grandmother was an American actress.
- She has the same birth date as Hayley Atwell.
- Although she originally auditioned for the secondary role of Anastasia, she eventually got the lead role as Cinderella in the movie with the same name.
- Lily is a firm believer in women empowerment.
- She is the sixth cousin of U.S. President George Bush.
- Her first paid acting role was in a BBC TV show titled ‘Just William’.