Lake Bell Personal Details
Birth Name: Lake Siegel Bell
Born: March 24, 1979
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Birth Place: New York City, New York, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Education: She attended Chapin School in New York and Westminster School in Connecticut before attending Saint Edwards School in Florida. She later attended Skidmore College in New York and Rose Bruford College in London
Occupation: Actress, model, director
Net Worth: $3 million
Lake Bell Measurements
Height: 5’8″ (1.73 m)
Weight: 125 lbs (57 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Green
Bra Size: 34C
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 9
Distinctive features: Shapely figure, green eyes
Best known for: Her appearance in ‘Boston Legal’, ‘Surface’, ‘Over Her Dead Body’,’Childrens Hospital’, ‘What Happens in Vegas’, ‘It’s Complicated’, ‘How to Make it in America’, ‘No Strings Attached’, and ‘Black Rock’
Lake Bell Family:
Father – Harvey Siegel
Mother – Robin Bell
Siblings – Luke Siegel, Courtney (half-sister), and Mackenzie (half-sister)
Lake Bell Dated:
- Colin Farrell (2006) – She dated Irish actor Colin Farrell for a few months in 2006
- Scott Campbell (2011–Present) – Lake is currently married to tattoo artist Scott Campbell with whom she has a daughter named Nova. The couple met on the set of ‘How To Make It in America’ at some point in 2010.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 2002 with her role as Sara Marnikov in ‘Speakeasy’
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2002 when she appeared in two episodes of ‘ER’ as Jody Holmes
Personal trainer: Neither her workout routine or her diet plan are known for the time being, but you can tell that Lake takes good care of herself just by the way she looks.
Lake Bell Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She has a Staffordshire bull terrier named Margaret.
- In 2007, she was ranked #6 in Vogue’s ’10 Best Dressed Women of 2007′ list.
- Lake was supposed to star in ‘Scream 4’ but she had to decline the role because of her tight schedule.
- She was ranked #32 in Maxim’s ‘Hot 100’ list in 2008.
- In 2013, she posed for ‘Fall Fashion’ magazine in full body paint, all done by her husband Scott Campbell who is a renowned tattoo artist.
- Lake won an award at the Sundance Film Festival for writing and directing the short film ‘Worst Enemy’.
- She absolutely loves to paint in her spare time.