Lisa Rinna Personal Details
Birth Name: Lisa Deanna Rinna
Born: July 11, 1963
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Birth Place: Newport Beach, California, USA
Residence: Beverly Hills, California, USA
Education: She attended Hoover Elementary in Medford before attending Hendrick Junior High School and Medford Senior High School. She later went to the University of Oregon and the Joanne Baron DW Brown Studio.
Occupation: Actress, talk show host
Net Worth: $8 million
Lisa Rinna Measurements
Height: 5’7″ (1.70 m)
Weight: 128 lbs (58 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 8.5
Distinctive features: Short hair
Best known for: Her role as Billie Reed on ‘Days of Our Lives’ and for playing Taylor McBride in ‘Melrose Place’.
Lisa Rinna Family:
Father – Frank Rinna
Mother – Lois Rinna
Siblings – Lisa has two older stepsisters
Lisa Rinna Dated:
- Todd Nelson – At some point when she was younger, Lisa dated Canadian ice hockey player Todd Nelson.
- Peter Barton (1989) – She also dated actor Peter Barton for a brief period of time in 1989 before calling it quits.
- Harry Hamlin (1992-Present) – Lisa has been happily married to actor Harry Hamlin since 1992. They have two daughters together called Delilah and Amelia.
First Film: Lisa made her debut on the big screen in 1988 with her role as Lucy Delacorte in ‘Captive Rage’.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came two years later in 1990 with her role as Annie Derrick in ‘Valerie’.
Personal trainer: Despite not being a young woman anymore, Lisa maintains a gorgeous body with the help of Yoga exercises and a strict diet plan. By the looks of it, she doesn’t employ the services of a personal trainer.
Lisa Rinna Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite songs are ‘Borderline’ by Madonna, ‘Too Hot’ by Kool and the Gang, ‘I Will Always Love You’ by Whitney Houston, and ‘Dream On’ by Aerosmith.
- Her favorite books are ‘The Road Less Traveled’ by M. Scott Peck, ‘The Alchemist’ by Paulo Coelho, and ‘A Tale of Two Cities’ by Charles Dickens.
- In 1998, she posed nude for Playboy magazine while she was six months pregnant with her first daughter.
- She actually got her iconic role in ‘Days of Our Lives’ by a certain degree of luck after the casting director fell in love with her hairstyle.
- Together with her husband Harry Hamlin, she opened a clothing boutique store called Belle Gray in Sherman Oaks.
- In 2009, she published a self-help book called Rinnavation: Getting Your Best Life Ever.
- Back in high school, she was a cheerleader in her junior year.
- After the birth of her two daughters, Lisa struggled with postpartum depression for quite a while.