Reese Witherspoon Personal Details
Birth Name: Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon
Born: March 22, 1976
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Birth Place: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Residence: Brentwood Circle, California.
Education: She attended Standford University to major in English literature but dropped out after one year to pursue an acting career.
Occupation: Actress, model
Net Worth: $80 million
Reese Witherspoon Measurements
Height: 5’1” (1.56 m)
Weight: 115 lbs (52 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 6.5
Distinctive features: Petit figure, hourglass shape
Best known for: Her roles in movies like ‘Legally Blonde’ and ‘Sweet Home Alabama’.
Reese Witherspoon Family:
Father – John Draper Witherspoon Sr
Mother – Mary Elizabeth “Betty”
Siblings – John D. Witherspoon
Reese Witherspoon Dated:
- Stephen Dorff (1994) – She dated Stephen for almost an entire year before calling it quits.
- Ryan Phillippe (1997-2006) – Reese met Ryan at her 21st birthday party and they hit it off immediately. The eventually got engaged in 1998 and married in the summer of 1999. They have two children together, a daughter and a son. They divorced in 2006 citing irreconcilable differences.
- Jim Toth (2010-Present) – She is currently married to Jim Toth with whom she has a son that was born in 2012.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 1991 as Dani Trant in ‘The Man in the Moon’.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 1993 when she played Ferris Dunnigan in ‘Return to lonesome Dove’
Personal trainer: In order to maintain her hourglass figure, Reese employs the services of personal trainer Michael George, a trainer she has been working with for many years.
Reese Witherspoon Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Reese runs a production company with Debra Siegal called ‘Type A Films’.
- She was named as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world by People Magazine in 2002.
- Reese was a cheerleader in high school.
- She lived in Germany at one point during her childhood.
- Reese collects antique linens.
- She used to be a gymnast in her younger years.
- She is a vegetarian.