Rooney Mara Personal Details
Birth Name: Patricia Rooney Mara
Born: April 17, 1985
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Birth Place: Bedford, New York
Residence: New York City, USA
Education: She graduated from Fox Lane High School in Bedford before enrolling in the Traveling School. Later on, she attended George Washington University before transferring to New York University to study psychology and nonprofits.
Net Worth: $4 million
Rooney Mara Measurements
Height: 5’3″ (1.60 m)
Weight: 115 lbs (52 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Green
Bra Size: 32A
Dress Size: 0
Shoe Size: 6
Distinctive features: Cheeky smile, petite figure
Best known for: Appearing in films like ‘The Social Network’, ‘The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo’, ‘Her’, and ‘Side Effects’
Rooney Mara Family:
Father – Timothy Christopher Mara
Mother – Kathleen McNulty
Siblings – Daniel Mara (older brother), Kate Mara (older sister), Conor Mara (younger brother)
Rooney Mara Dated:
- Charlie McDowell (2010-Present) – She is currently dating Charlie McDowell and they seem happy together.
First Film: Her debut on the big screen came in 2009 when she appeared in ‘The Winning Season’ as Wendy. Her actual debut on film was in 2005 when she appeared in a video called ‘Urban Legends: Bloody Mary’ as Classroom Girl #1.
First TV appearance: She made her television debut in 2006 with her role as Jessica DeLay in an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Personal trainer: Rooney Mara doesn’t appear to have a personal trainer, although she does keep herself in good shape.
Rooney Mara Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She is an extremely charitable person, setting up ‘Faces of Kibera’ a while ago, a charity that provides food, medicine, and housing to orphans in Nairobi.
- Her older sister is Kate Mara, a successful actress as well.
- Rooney’s great-grandfather Tim Mara founded the New York Giants while her other great-grandfather Art Rooney founded the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- She was voted #3 on AskMen’s ‘Top 99 most desirable women of 2012’.
- Had to learn how to play guitar for her role in ‘Untitled Terrence Malick Project’.
- She has Irish, German, French-Canadian, and Italian ancestry.