Birth Name: Scarlett Ingrid Johansson
Nick Name: Scarjo
Born: November 22, 1984
Ethnicity: Polish, Danish and Jewish
Religion: Mother is Jewish and Father is Danish
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Birth Place: New York City, New York, U.S.A
Residence: Los Angeles, CA
Education: 2002- Professional Children’s School in Manhattan, New York City-Graduation
Occupation: Model, Film actress and a singer
Net Worth: $55 million
Scarlett Johansson Measurements
Height: 5′ 4″ (1.63 m)
Weight: 125 lbs (52 kg)
Natural Hair Color: Dark blond
Natural Eye Color: Green
Bra Size: 36DD
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 9.5
She is known for her elegance and fine skills. She is a singer along with being an actress. She has a husky voice.
- She endorsed Calvin Klein’s perfume “Eternity Moment”. There were Several ads and commercials of this product featuring her when it came out.“The Island” (2005) featured one of these commercials.
- Louis Vuitton made her spokesperson in 2005. She is featured in 3 of their associated ads.
- L’Oreal also made her their spokesperson.
- Reebok too signed her up for athletic footwear named “Scarlett ‘Hearts’ Rbk”, in 2006.
- She was featured in the Reebok ad campaign ‘global women’ in spring of 2007.
- She was given the title of “inspiration for today’s young women” and “world renowned style icon”.
- 2002- Gap
- 2010- Dolce & Gabbana
- 2007- Walt Disney World Disney Park
- 2007- Disney Land Disney Park
Best Known for:
- She became very popular after the movie “The Horse Whisperer.”(1998)
- Her roles in “Scoop,” “The Island,” “Vicky Christina Barcelona”, “Lost in Translation, The Prestige”, “The Avengers”, “Iron Man-2” and “Ghost World”.
- She won Best young actress YoungStar Award for “The horse whisperer” in 1998.
- She won Best leading actress BAFTA award for Lost in Translation in 2003.
- In 2010 Best supporting actress Saturn Award for Iron Man 2.
- She appeared in albums like “summertime”, “I’ll Be Home for Christmas”, “Bullet” and “Bonnie & Clyde”.
- She became 3rd in Maxim’s Top 100 hot stars of Hollywood.
Scarlet Johansson’s Family:
Father – Karsten Johansson (architect)
Mother – Melanie Sloan Johansson
Siblings – Older brother – Adrian, Twin brother-Hunter(actor), Older half brother-Christian, Vanessa Johansson-Sister(actress)
Others – Spouse – Ryan Reynolds, Ejner Johansson (paternal grandfather), Dorothy (maternal grandmother)
Scarlet Johansson Dated:
In 2007, she dated Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds. They got engaged in May 2008 and got married in September near Tofino, BC. They split up in June 2011.
She got engaged to Romain Dauriac in September 2013. He owns an ad agency. She also dated Jared Leto, Benicio Del Toro and Josh Hartnett who were actors and Nate Naylor who was an advertising executive.
Scarlet Johansson’s Personal Trainer:
She was trained by Bobby Strom for the movie “The Avengers” (2012).
Scarlet Johansson Favorites, Facts & Hobies:
Acting, Music, Fashion, Shopping, Movies
- Color – Red
- Food- Burgers and Pizzas, Buffalo wings
- Artists- Anita O’Day, Miles Davis, Rosemary Clooney, Billie Holiday
- Movie – Mean Streets and Godfellas
- Fashion Labels – Gucci, Marc Jacobs, PradaCharities and Chanel
- Directors – Francis Ford Coppola, Martin Scorsese and Tim Burton
- She took up her very first role when she was eight.
- In 2004, she was part of a political campaign for John Kerry
- Her favorite location is Disneyland.
- She is a Golden Globe and Oscar nominated actress.
- There was a character named starlet Johansson in Looney Tunes.
- She is ranked as one of the 100 sexiest women in the world according to FHM.
- Her official website is @ www.scarlettjohansson.org
- She can be followed on Facebook and Twitter