Winona Ryder Personal Details
Birth Name: Winona Laura Horowitz
Born: October 29, 1971
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Birth Place: Olmsted County, Minnesota, U.S.
Residence: San Francisco, California
Education: Wynona went to Kenilworth Junior High School but left school after a short while because of bullying, which prompted her to be homeschooled. She later attended San Francisco’s American Conservatory Theater before attending Petaluma High School.
Net Worth: $14 million
Winona Ryder Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 36-24-35
Height: 5’3″ (1.61 m)
Weight: 115 lbs (52 kg)
Hair Color: Naturally blonde but dyes her hair brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 32D
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 7
Distinctive features: Petite figure, large eyes
Best known for: Her appearance in films like ‘Heathers’, ‘Mermaids’, ‘Little Women’, ‘Girl, Interrupted’, ‘Edward Scissorhands’, ‘Black Swan’, and more.
Winona Ryder Family:
Father – Michael Horowitz
Mother – Cynthia Palmer
Siblings – Uri Horowitz (younger brother), Jubal Palmer (older half-brother), Sunyata Palmer (older half-sister).
Winona Ryder Dated:
- Christian Slater (1988)
- Johnny Depp (1989-1993) – She dated Johnny Depp for a year before they eventually got engaged in 1990. Although they called off their engagement in 1993, they remain close to this day.
- Evan Dando (1993)
- Dave Pirner (1993-1996) – She was seen in the company of Dave Pirner multiple times between 1993 and 1996.
- David Duchovny (1996)
- Jay Kay (1997)
- Stephan Jenkins (1997)
- Matt Damon (1997-2000) – Winona was also in a three-year relationship with Matt Damon at some point.
- Jimmy Fallon (2000)
- Beck (2000)
- Pete Yorn (2001) – She also had a short fling with Pete Yorn in 2001.
- Conor Oberst (2003)
- Val Kilmer (2005) – Winona also dated Val Kilmer for a couple of months.
- Blake Soper (2007-2008) – She was in a one-year relationship with guitarist Blake Soper between 2007 and 2008.
- Tom Green (2008) – Winona also dated Canadian talk-show host Tom Green for a while.
- Scott Mackinlay Hahn (2011-Present) – She started dating Scott in late 2011 and they’ve been together ever since.First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 1986 with her role as Rina in ‘Lucas’
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 1994 when she voiced Allison Taylor in an episode of ‘The Simpsons’.
Personal trainer: Winona does a lot to stay in shape, starting with a healthy diet. Although we don’t know a lot about her workout routine at this point, the fact that she eats mostly healthy food tells us that she is very serious about her well-being, as well as her looks.
Winona Ryder Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She started her own music company called ‘Roustabout Studios’ in 1999.
- Winona is afraid of water following her near-drowning experience from when she was 12 years old.
- She gets her name from the city of Winona in Minnesota.
- Winona was born at 11:00 AM CDT.
- In 1997, she was chosen as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world by People Magazine.
- She was a member of the jury at the Cannes Film Festival in 1998.