[ads1 id=”alignright”]The talented Chloe Grace Moretz may be just 16 years old but she’s already one of Hollywood’s top guns.
Chloe has been acting for as long as she can remember, having landed her first role at the age of 6. In recent years, Chloe has been getting bigger and bigger roles, culminating with her latest project ‘Carrie’, which is a remake of a classic movie with the same name.
You may therefore know much about her professional life, but here are some things you probably didn’t know about her personal one.
1. Her dogs are named after movie characters and staff. Chloe first appeared in a movie when she was 6 years old, in horror film The Amityville. She was so ecstatic about the role that she named her two dogs after her character’s name in the movie and the movie’s director.
2. She never swears. Chloe grew up in a household that didn’t tolerate cursing or any type of foul language. She says that her parents raised her to believe that cursing is reserved for those who lack common sense and intelligence.
3. She has four older brothers. Growing up, Chloe was surrounded by a numerous and loving family. She has no less than four older brothers, with whom she has a very close relationship. According to her, blood is thicker than water and family is a person’s most important thing in the world.
4. Sometimes, she gets grounded. Just because she is a big Hollywood star doesn’t mean that she can do whatever she likes. Every once in a while, Chloe gets grounded by her mother, as she is very serious about her daughter’s upbringing.
5. She’s not a big fan of pig blood. In ‘Carrie’, there is a scene in which she gets soaked in pig blood. Chloe says that she often jokes about this with her brothers and says that if she had a choice, she would very much prefer it to be replaced by gummy bears.
6. She used to have a sister. Chloe doesn’t like talking about this, but she once had a sister. Her mother gave birth to a girl many years ago when Chloe was younger, but the baby didn’t survive more than a couple of days.
7. She is a New Yorker at heart. Even though Chloe lives in Los Angeles at the moment, she hopes to one day move to New York City. It seems that every item, picture, and story involving New York has a place in Chloe’s heart, who cannot stop Instagraming every picture of NYC she comes across.
8. She is scared of Julianne Moore. Those of you who will see the movie ‘Carrie’ will understand why Chloe feels the way she feels about Julianne Moore. In this movie, Julianne plays a deranged mother who subjects her daughter (Chloe) to a series of traumatic events. Even though she is very professional about her acting, she unwillingly feels intimidated by Julianne Moore.
9. She has a very refined taste. Although just 16 years old, Chloe knows exactly what she wants and to what extent. She is a sucker for peculiar items and gadgets, and would spend lavishly for everything that appeals to her fine taste.
10. She has a career thanks to his older brother. Chloe’s older brother Trevor wanted to be an actor for as long as he remembers, but after witnessing Chloe’s potential, he dropped his own ambitions for the sake of coaching Chloe to reach her potential.