Amber Valletta Personal Details
Birth Name: Amber Evangeline Valletta
Nickname: Amber Valletta
Born: February 9, 1974
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Birth Place: Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Residence: Santa Monica, California, USA
Education: She attended Booker T. Washington High School before interrupting her studies to attend the Linda Layman modeling agency.
Occupation: Actress, model, TV host
Net Worth: $5.2 million
Amber Valletta Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-23-34
Height: 5’9″ (1.75 m)
Weight: 126 lbs (57 kg)
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Grey
Bra Size: 34A
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 11
Distinctive features: Natural good looks, bright eyes, lean body
Best known for: Her work as a fashion model and for her appearance in films like ‘Hitch’, ‘Transporter 2’, ‘Dead Silence’, ‘Gamer’, and ‘Spy Next Door’
Amber Valletta Family:
Father – Unknown
Mother – Her mother used to work at a post office
Siblings – She has two half brothers and three half sisters
Amber Valletta Dated:
- Hervé Le Bihan (1994-1996) – She was married to model Hervé Le Bihan for almost two years before splitting up.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (1998) – Amber is rumored to have dated actor Leonardo DiCaprio briefly in 1998.
- Desmond Harrington (1999-2000) – She also dated actor Desmond Harrington for about a year before calling it quits.
- Christian McCaw (2000-2015) – Amber dated former Olympic volleyball player Christian McCaw for almost three years before marrying him in 2003. They have a son together named Auden, even though they got a divorce in 2015.
First Film: She first appeared on the big screen in 2000 as Mindy Deal in ‘Drop Back Ten’
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2001 as Lorelei Shellist in a TV movie titled ‘Hysteria: The Def Leppard Story’
Personal trainer: Amber works out at home under the guidance of her personal trainer Juni Armstrong. She also follows a strict vegetarian diet that strangely enough, sometimes involves cheese.
Amber Valletta Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She is a spokesperson for Oceana’s Seafood Contamination Campaign which aims to bring awareness of the hazards of mercury poisoning in seafood.
- Amber got her first modeling assignment when she appeared on the cover of Vogue at the age of 18.
- She has Portuguese ancestry.
- Her mother enrolled her in modeling school when Amber was 15 years old.
- Amber is involved with several foundations, including the Nina Hyde Foundation and the St. Jude Research Hospital who deal with breast cancer issues.
- At some point, she produced a fashion show in her hometown to raise money for the community food bank.