Charlie Hunnam Personal Details
Birth Name: Charles Matthew Hunnam
Born: April 10, 1980
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Birth Place: Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Education: He attended Heaton Manor School in Heaton before attending Queen Elizabeth Grammar School in Penrith, finally enrolling into Cumbria College of Art and Design.
Occupation: Actor, Screenwriter
Net Worth: $16 million
Charlie Hunnam Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Height: 6’1″ (1.85 m)
Weight: 194 lbs (88 kg)
Hair color: Blond
Eye color: Hazel
Shoe Size: 12
Distinctive features: Well built, often plays deranged characters
Best known for: His appearance in Sons of Anarchy, Pacific Rim, Children of Men, Green Street Hooligans, and King Arthur: Legend of the Sword
Charlie Hunnam Family:
Father – William “Billy” Hunnam
Mother – Jane Hunnam
Siblings – He has three brothers named William “Billy” Hunnam Jr., Oliver, and Christian
Charlie Hunnam Dated:
- Katharine Towne (1999-2002) – For three years between 1999 and 2002, Charlie dated American actress Katharine Towne before calling it quits.
- Sophie Dahl (2002) – At some point in 2002, he dated model Sophie Dahl for a brief period of time.
- Stella Parker (2002-2004) – He also dated Stella Parker for about two years between 2002 and 2004.
- Georgina Townsley (2005-2007) – Charlie dated film producer Georgina Townsley for almost two years before splitting up in late 2007.
- Rashida Jones (2006) – He also had a short fling with actress Rashida Jones in 2006.
- Morgana McNelis (2007-Present) – He is currently in a long-term relationship with jewelry designer Morgana McNelis.
First Film: He made his debut on the big screen in 1999 with his role as Daz in Whatever Happened to Harold Smith?
First TV appearance: His television debut came in 1998 with his role as Jason Chuckle in Byker Grove.
Personal trainer: You can tell just by looking at him that Charlie spends an awful lot of time at the gym. That said, he doesn’t appear to be employing the services of a personal trainer.
Charlie Hunnam Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- His favorite actors are Sean Penn and Daniel Day-Lewis.
- When he was 12 years old, his family relocated to a village in Melmerby, Cumbria.
- He grew up in a poor family during which he played a lot of rugby.
- Charlie decided to become an actor after seeing the 1981 film ‘Excalibur’.
- His parents got a divorce when Charlie was two years old.
- He was discovered at the age of 17 while buying shoes for his younger brother.
- Charlie was initially considered for the role of Thor which later went to Chris Hemsworth.
- If he wasn’t an actor, Charlie says he would have wanted to be a UFC fighter.