Birth Name: Aubrey Drake Graham
Nick Name: Drake
Born: October 24, 1986
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Birth Place: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Residence: Toronto, Canada
Education: Drake went to a Jewish Day School in his youth, and attended Forest Hill Collegiate Institute later on. Afterwards, he attended Vaughan Road Academy in Toronto.
Occupation: Singer, songwriter, rapper, actor
Net Worth: $30 million
Drake Graham Measurements
Height: 6′ (1.83 m)
Weight: 152 lbs (69 kg)
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Dark Brown
Biceps: 14 inches
Chest: 41 inches
Waist: 30 inches
Shoe Size: 13
Distinctive Ffeatures: Mixed race, distinctive hairline
Best Known for: His popular music and showmanship at live concerts
Drake Graham’s Family:
Father – Dennis Graham (musician)
Mother – Sandi Graham (educator)
Siblings – Stephenie (half sister)
Drake Graham Dated:
- Maliah Michel
- Keshia Chante (2000-2002)
- Nebby (2002-2006)
- Cat Washington (2006-2008)
- Bria Myles (2008-2009)
- Teyana Taylor (2009)
- Shanell Woodgett (2010)
- Taraji P. Henson (2010)
- Amber Rose (2010)
- Dollicia Bryan (2011-2012)
- Chandra Davis (2012)
First Album: Drake’s first album was called ‘Thank Me Later’ and it was released in June, 2010. The album was a huge success as it sold more than 1.8 million copies around the world.
First TV Appearance: Drake first appeared on TV as an actor in 2001 when he played the role of Joey Tamarin in ‘Blue Murder’.
Personal Trainer: Drake’s personal trainer is called Jonny, and he is helping Drake achieve that ripped body he is dreaming of. Although not a big fan of working out, he says that he’s working very hard to change that and better himself.
Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Favorite actor – Denzel Washington
- Favorite movies – Rounders, Two Can Play That Game
- As a child, Drake attended the ‘Young Peoples Theater’ acting school.
- Drake had a Bar Mitzvah.
- His parents got a divorce when Drake was only 5 years old.
- After his parents got divorced, Drake was raised by his mother and had to move a couple of times.
- He has a very artistic family. His uncles, Larry Graham and Teenie Hodgens are both musicians.