Eddie Redmayne Personal Details
Birth Name: Edward John David Redmayne
Nickname: Edward Redmayne, Eddy
Born: January 6, 1982
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Birth Place: London, England, UK
Residence: London, England, UK
Education: He attended Eton College in Eton, Berkshire before attending Trinity College in Cambridge
Occupation: Actor, model
Net Worth: $6 million
Eddie Redmayne Measurements
Weight: 167 lbs (76 kg)
Hair color: Red
Eye color: Blue
Shoe Size: 10.5
Distinctive features: Slim build, blue eyes
Best known for: His appearance as Marius Pontmercy in ‘Les Misérables’ and his portrayal of Stephen Hawking in ‘The Theory of Everything’
Eddie Redmayne Family:
Father – Richard Redmayne
Mother – Patricia Redmayne
Siblings – James Redmayne, Thomas Redmayne, Charlie Redmayne, Annabel Redmayne
Eddie Redmayne Dated:
- Carey Mulligan (2011) – It is rumored that Eddie dated actress Carey Mulligan for a while in 2011 due to the fact that they were repeatedly seen together back then.
- Taylor Swift (2011-2012) – He is also rumored to have dated American singer Taylor Swift for a few months between 2011 and 2012.
- Hannah Bagshawe (2012-Present) – Eddie is currently married to Hannah Bagshawe who she met while modeling at a charity event for a girls school in Eton a few years ago.
First Film: He made his debut on the big screen in 2006 with his role as Alex Forbes in ‘Like Minds’
First TV appearance: His television debut came in 1998 when he appeared in an episode of ‘Animal Ark’ as John Hardy
Personal trainer: For the time being, neither his workout routine or his diet plan are known. He does, however, appear to work out as often as he finds the time.
Eddie Redmayne Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- His favorite movies are ‘My Summer of Love’, ‘The Dark Knight’, ‘Blue Valentine’, and ‘Rust and Bone’
- He is good friends with Jeremy Irvine.
- Eddie said in an interview that he would love to direct a movie himself some day.
- In 2012, he was featured in Vanity Fair’s ‘International Best Dressed People’ list.
- Eddie studied together with Ivo Stourton and Prince William at Eton College.
- As a kid, he used to idolize Ralph Fiennes and Mark Rylance.
- Eddie started his professional career when he was 10 years old in a musical titled ‘Oliver’.
- He has done quite a lot of modeling work in the past, including a couple Burberry campaigns with Alex Pettyfer and Cara Delevigne.