Birth Name: Elle Fanning
Born: April 9,1998
Religion: Southern Baptist
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Birth Place: Conyers, Georgia
Residence: Los Angeles
Education: Campbell Hall School, Los Angeles (currently attending)
Net Worth: $5 million
Elle Fanning Measurements
Weight: 115 lbs or 52kg
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 7
Distinctive features: Long blond hair. Unique dress sense.
Rodarte, Marc Jacobs
Elle appeared in a 2011 advertisement campaign for Marc Jacobs, following in the footsteps of her older sibling Dakota who was the subject of a similar campaign in 2007.
Best Known for:
Playing Phoebe Lichten in 2008 film Phoebe in Wonderland as well as Cleo Marco in the 2010 film Somewhere. She tackled her most difficult movie role to date in the 2013 film Ginger and Rosa, playing a rebellious British teenager. Elle began acting when she was only four years old; playing the role of her sister Dakota’s younger characters in the TV series Taken. Elle’s first movie role was in the 2002 drama film I Am Sam.
Elle has been rumored to star in the on-screen adaption of the Kevin Henkes novel Olive’s Ocean, which also happens to be her favorite book of all time. The movie’s producer Donald Rosenfeld got the idea of turning the novel into a film after Elle told him about the book on the set of her sister Dakota’s movie Effie, which Rosenfeld also produced. Christina Hammonds Reed is writing the movie’s screenplay. Elle will also star in the Walt Disney production Maleficent alongside Angelina Jolie. Filming ended in 2012 and the movie is set for worldwide release on July 2, 2013. Angelina Jolie will play Maleficent and Elle will play Princess Auror.
Elle Fanning’s Family:
Father – Steven J. Manning (Baseball player)
Mother – Heather Joy (Tennis player)
Siblings – Dakota Fanning (Actress)
Elle Fanning Dated:
Colin Ford (2013) – RUMOR
Elle Fanning’s Personal Trainer:
To prepare for the skating scenes in the movie Somewhere, Elle trained for an hour every morning for six weeks. Her other favorite way to keep fit and healthy is by dancing, which she says she never gets bored of and often practices her moves six days a week in the studio. Elle is also a fan of Pilates which helps to keep her body flexible and toned. At just 15, she manages highly-complicated techniques.
Elle Fanning’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Elle’s favorite subject to study in high school is Science.
- She said has always know that she wanted to be a movie star but has spoken about her plans to record music and design clothes in the future.
- Her favorite actress of all time is Meryl Streep.
- Elle’s favorite food is fish. She loves to eat salmon but she doesn’t like sushi.
- Although she is famous for her multiple acting roles, Elle has never acted in a play at her school. She loves to wear old vintage clothing and her favorite period of fashion is the 1950s.
- Canadian singer Avril Lavigne spoofed Elle on an episode of the NBC comedy show Saturday Night Live.
- Elle’s favorite color in the world is pink.
- When Elle made an appearance on Ellen DeGeneres’ syndicated talk show Ellen, the entire Fanning family were given gifts by the host, including a set of pajamas which Elle loved. Her pajama suit was light blue with her full name written across her back.