Emily VanCamp Personal Details
Birth Name: Emily Irene VanCamp
Born: May 12, 1986
Religion: Roman Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Birth Place: Port Perry, Ontario, Canada
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: She attended the ballet school École supérieure de ballet du Québec when she was 12 years old because of her passion for dancing
Net Worth: $4 million
Emily VanCamp Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-24-35
Height: 5’8″ (1.73 m)
Weight: 123 lbs (56 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Beautiful dark brown eyes, round face
Best known for: Her role as Amy Abbott in drama series ‘Everwood’, her role as Rebecca Harper in
‘Brothers & Sisters’, and her role as Emily Thorne / Amanda Clarke in ‘Revenge’
Emily VanCamp Family:
Father – Robert VanCamp
Mother – Cindy VanCamp
Siblings – Katie VanCamp, Molly VanCamp, Alison VanCamp
Emily VanCamp Dated:
- Chris Pratt (2004-2006) – She dated actor Christ Pratt for almost two years before calling it quits.
- Dave Annable (2007-2008) – Emily also dated American actor Dave Annable for a few months at some point.
- Joseph Morgan (2010-2011) – Between 2010 and 2011, she dated Joseph Morgan.
- Joshua Bowman (2011-Present) – She is currently dating English actor Joshua Bowman whom she met while filming ABC’s ‘Revenge’.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 2000 with her role as Jackie Bouvier in ‘Jackie Bouvier Kennedy Onassis’.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2000 as well, when she appeared in the first episode of ‘Are You Afraid of the Dark?’.
Personal trainer: Emily does a lot of Yoga and Pilates exercises in her spare time, as well as a variety of other types of fitness training.
Emily VanCamp Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She is quite good at riding horses.
- Emily was 13 years old when she made her debut on the big screen.
- She is a big fan of the Montreal Canadiens hockey team.
- Her fascination with dancing started when she was 3 years old.
- She can speak English, French, and Spanish fluently.
- Emily says that she would most likely be a dancer or a cook if she wasn’t into acting.