Helena Bonham Carter Personal Details
Birth Name: Helena Bonham Carter
Born: May 26, 1966
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Birth Place: Islington, London, England, United Kingdom
Residence: Hampstead, London, England, United Kingdom
Education: She attended South Hampstead High School before attending Westminster School.
Net Worth: $30 million
Helena Bonham Carter Measurements
Height: 5’2″ (1.57 m)
Weight: 121 lbs (55 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 34A
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Likes to wear dark, goth-like makeup
Best known for: Her appearance in Fight Club, The King’s Speech, and Enid (for which she also won an Emmy).
Helena Bonham Carter Family:
Father – Raymond Bonham Carter
Mother – Elena Bonham Carter
Siblings – Edward Bonham Carter, Thomas Bonham Carter
Helena Bonham Carter Dated:
- Kenneth Branagh (1994-1999) – For almost five years between 1994 and 1999, Helena dated Northern Irish actor Kenneth Branagh who was married at the time their relationship started.
- Rufus Sewell (1999) – At some point in 1999, Helena was in a short-term relationship with Rufus Sewell.
- Steve Martin (2000-2001) – Helena dated actor Steve Martin for almost a year between 2000 and 2001 before calling it quits.
- Tim Burton (2001-2014) – For almost 13 years, Helena was married to director Tim Burton with whom she has two children – a son named Billy Raymond Burton and a daughter named Nell Burton.
First Film: Helena made her debut on the big screen in 1983 in a film called A Pattern of Roses.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 1987 when she appeared in two episodes of Miami Vice.
Personal trainer: Even though Helena isn’t a big fan of diets or working out, she does try her best to live a healthy lifestyle, in this regard, she doesn;t seem to be employing the services of a personal trainer.
Helena Bonham Carter Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite designers are Vivienne Westwood, High, and Marithe et Francois Girbaud.
- Interestingly enough, Helena is fluent in French.
- Following her appearance in Alice in Wonderland, Helena became the first actress to appear in two projects that earned more than $1 billion at the box office.
- In 2006, she launched her exclusive fashion line called The Pantaloonies.
- For her role as Marla Singer in 1999 film, Fight Club, she studied Judy Garland’s behavior on-screen as an inspiration.
- As a result of her excellence, she was included in the jury for the 2006 Cannes Film Festival.
- According to Times Magazine, she is among the top 10 best British actresses of all time.
- In preparation for her appearance in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Helena took baking lessons.