Birth Name: January Kristen Jones
Born: January 5, 1978
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Birth Place: Brookings, South Dakota, U.S.
Residence: Los Feliz, Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Education: She attended Roosevelt High School in Siux Falls.
Occupation: Actress, model
Net Worth: $5.5 million
January Jones Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 37-24-36
Height: 5’6 (1.68 m)
Weight: 134 lbs (61 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 34C
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 6
Distinctive features: Curvaceous figure, talks with a lisp
Best known for: Her role as Emma Frost in ‘X-Men: First Class’ and her role as Betty Draper Francis in ‘Mad Men’.
January Jones Family:
Father – Marvin Jones
Mother – Karen Jones
Siblings – Jacey Jones, Jina Jones
January Jones Dated:
- Josh Groban (2003-2006) – She dated Josh Groban for almost three years between 2003 and 2006.
- Tommy Alastra (2008-2009) – January also dated Tommy Alastra for almost a year.
- Jeremy Piven (2010) – She was seen together with Piven on numerous occasions at the beginning of 2010.
- Jason Sudeikis (2010-2011) – January was also linked to Jason Sudeikis with whom she apparently had a short relationship.
- Noah Miller (2012-2013) – She also dated director Noah Miller for a few months.
- Liam Hemsworth (2013) – January had a short fling with Liam Hemsworth after meeting him at a pre-Oscar party in 2013.
First Film: January made her debut on the big screen in 1999 when she played Janice Taylor in ‘It’s the Rage’.
First TV appearance: She made her TV debut in 1999 as well, with her role as ‘Number One’ in ‘Sorority’.
Personal trainer: January visits the gym up to five times a week and advises others to do the same. As a matter of fact, you can tell that she takes good care of her body just by looking at her.
January Jones Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She has a son named Xander Dane Jones but she won’t reveal who the father is.
- January was included in Maxim’s ‘Hot 100’ of 2002 list.
- According to her, she makes her own jewelry.
- She gets her name from Jacqueline Susann’s novel ‘Once Is Not Enough’.
- January was voted at #29 in Ask Men’s “top 99 most desirable women” list in 2011.