Kim Hyuna Personal Details
Birth Name: Kim Hyuna
Born: June 6, 1992
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Birth Place: Seoul, South Korea
Residence: Seoul, South Korea
Nationality: South Korean
Education: She attended Choongam Middle School while also attending Korea High School of Music and Arts. She later went to the Konkuk University in Seoul from where she majored in art culture.
Occupation: Singer, songwriter, rapper, model
Net Worth: $2 million
Kim Hyuna Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-25-34
Height: 5’4″ (1.64 m)
Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 9.5
Distinctive features: A couple of very distinctive tattoos, high cheekbones
Best known for: Being part of the Korean girl group ‘4Minute’ that was active from 2009 to 2016 and for releasing several successful songs as a solo artist.
Kim Hyuna Dated:
Lee Joon – Although Hyuna does a good job at keeping her personal life private, she is rumored to have dated singer / actor / model Lee Joon at some point in the past.
First Album: As a solo artist, she released her first album ‘Bubble Pop!’ on July 5, 2011, via Cube Entertainment. As part of the 4Minute group, however, she made her debut in 2010 with ‘Diamond’.
First TV appearance: She appeared on television many times as herself over the years starting from 2009 when she first got her shot at fame.
First Film: Hyuna made her debut on the big screen in 2010 when she played Sayoon in ‘Midnight FM’.
Personal trainer: Even though she doesn’t appear to have a personal trainer, we should point out that Hyuna lives quite an active lifestyle that involves a lot of dancing on a regular basis.
- Kim Hyuna Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She started her singing career in 2007 as part of the girl group ‘Wonder Girls’ but had to abandon shortly citing health problems.
- At some point in 2012, she modeled for Lotte Liquor’s soju drink with Hara and Hyolyn.
- While making a name for herself, Hyuna has also been part of the band ‘Trouble Maker’ for a brief period of time.
- Hyuna also appeared in Psy’s world-renowned hit ‘Gangnam Style’.
- She changed her name after her Chinese teacher told her that it sounded bizarre in Mandarin, which would have affected promotional activities in Taiwan.
- Interestingly enough, she made her musical debut when she was 14 years old.
- She also co-hosted the TV show ‘Show! Music Core’ for a few months.
- Hyuna has a tattoo on her left shoulders that says: ‘My mother is the heart that keeps me alive’
- She describes her solo career as being ‘performance-oriented’ above everything else.
- As of 2014, she became a global model for cosmetic brand ‘Tony Moly’.