Kristen Bell Personal Details
Birth Name: Kristen Anne Bell
Nick Name: K-Bell, Annie, KB
Born: July 18, 1980
Religion: Roman Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Birth Place: Huntington Woods, Michigan, USA Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: Kristen went to Shrine Catholic High School after being pulled out of public school. She later attended New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts, with a degree in musical theater
Net Worth: $16 million
Kristen Bell Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 32-23-32
Height: 5’1” (1.55 m)
Weigh: 110 lbs (50 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 6
Distinctive features: Petite figure, radiant smile
Best known for: Her role as Veronica Mars, her appearance in ‘Forgetting Sarah Marshall’, ‘Burlesque’, and ‘Frozen’.
Kristen Bell Family:
Father – Tom Bell
Mother – Lorelei
Siblings – Sara and Jody (half sisters)
Kristen Bell Dated:
- Matthew Morrison (1995-1997) – She dated Matthew for almost two years between 1995 and 1997 but things never really got serious.
- Kevin Mann (2003-2007) – Kristen was in a long term relationship with Kevin and they were even discussing marriage at some point. Things eventually cooled down between them towards the end of 2007.
- Dax Shepard (2007-present) – She started dating Dax Shepard quickly after breaking up with Kevin Mann and she eventually married him. They currently have a child together.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 2004 when she played Laura Newton in ‘Spartan’.
First TV appearance: Her TV debut was in 2003 when she played in Hallmark Channel’s ‘The King and Queen of Moonlight Bay’.
Personal trainer: Even though she doesn’t employ the services of a personal trainer, Kristen is extremely careful with her diet and works out as often as possible. Check out Kristen’s Diet Plan. While you’re at it, check out her Workout Routine as well.
Kristen Bell Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She has Irish and Polish ancestry.
- Kristen was ranked #68 in Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 of 2005 list.
- She is a big fan of the Detroit Red Wings.
- Kristen loves animals very much and often volunteers for animal charities.
- She was voted PETA’s World Sexiest Vegetarian in 2006.
- She became a vegan after she saw the documentary ‘Forks Over Knives’.