Birth Name: Michelle Levaughn Robinson Obama
Nick Name: The Closer, Renaissance, Flotus.
Born: January 17th, 1964
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Birth Place: Chicago, Illinois, United States.
Residence: Hyde Park, Chicago and The White House
Education: she attended Princeton University where she studied sociology and African-American studies and graduated in 1985. She then went on to obtain a degree in law from Harvard Law School in 1988.
Occupation: Lawyer, First lady
Net Worth: $11.8 Million
Michelle Obama Measurements
Weight: 130 lbs (59 kg)
Natural Hair Color: Brown
Natural Eye Color: Brown
Bra Size: 36B
Dress Size: 8
Shoe Size: 9
A tall and strong looking lady with brown hair but dyed black.
She has not had any major endorsements from any company.
Best Known for:
She is best known for her position as the 44th first lady of the United States as well as for her excellent and vast work in law. Her charity work over the years has helped bring more limelight on her.
Michelle Obama’s Family:
· Father – Fraser Robinson III, of D.o.B 1st August 1935 and worked with Chicago water works. Died on 6th March 1991
· Mother – Marian Shields Robinson, born in the month of July in 1937 and got married to Fraser in 1960 in Chicago. Worked in the Spiegel Catalogue offices as a secretary
· Siblings – A brother, Craig Robinson(born 1962), the current head coach of the Oregon State beavers basketball team.
· Others – Michelle has two daughters: Malia Ann, born 4th July 1988 and Natasha, born 7th June 2001. They are both students.
Michelle Obama Dated:
· J. Russell George (1980s). The first lady is said to have dated briefly the Treasury Inspector General while they were still students at Harvard Law School.
· She is currently married to the president of the United States, Barrack Obama, and blessed with two beautiful daughters. They got married on 3rd of October 1992 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Michelle Obama’s Personal Trainer:
Cornell McClellan is Michelle’s personal trainer and flies in from Chicago on a regular basis to work on her fitness. Her well-toned arms that became famous during the presidential inauguration are a result of their sessions and is playing its role in supporting endorsement for local foods.
Michelle Obama’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- When it comes to food, she prefers dishes that are tasty, nutritious and easy to make.
- She doesn’t have a favorite color per se because she loves all colors, but when asked to decide, she would settle on lavender, purple.
- She loves to exercise and uses her spare time to do just that.
- She also enjoys chatting with her girls and answering the many questions that they usually have.
- Her favourite sport to play is tennis, but she enjoys watching basketball as well.
- Her favourite football team is Da Bears and Pittsburgh Steelers
- Her favourite part of the White House is the garden outside
- Michelle’s favorite book is ‘Song of Solomon’, by Toni Morrison. She does love children’s books as well.
- Cute fact about Michelle – she loves cuddling with Barrack, and claims that this is her favorite activity that involves her husband.