Birth Name: Miranda May Kerr
Nick Names: Randa, Randamay, Skippy
Born: 20 April 1983
Ethnicity: English, Scottish and French
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Birth Place: Sydney, Australia
Residence: Jade Apartment, Los Angeles
Education: Graduated from All Hallows’ School in 2000. She then studied nutrition and psychology before pursuing modelling
Net Worth: $12-$20 million
Miranda Kerr Measurements
Height: 5’9” or (1.75 m)
Weight: 126 lbs (56 kg)
Natural Hair Color: Dark Brown
Natural Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 8
Lovely dimples on her face, shinny hair, clear skin and lean body.
- Victoria’s Secret, Qantas, Reebok, Clear, Nicola Finetti, Samantha Thavavsa (Asia), Bettina Liano, Heatherette, Seafolly, Johnson, Trelise Cooper, John Richmond, Betsey and Blumarine Swimwear
- Ker started modelling at the age of 13 after winning the 1997 Australian nationwide model search.
- She is a former brand ambassador for the retail giant David Jones.
- She is the global face for the fashion brand Mango
- Kerr is also an ambassador for Kids Helpline.
Best Known for:
Her long association with the lingerie giants Victoria’s Secret (from 2006 to date).
Miranda Kerr’s Family:
Father – John Kerr
Mother – Therese Kerr
Siblings – Matthew Kerr (Brother)
Others – Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom (Son), Samantha Bloom (sister in-law)
Miranda Kerr Dated:
- Christopher Middlebrook (1998)- Christopher was her first love whom she met while still in high school. Christopher was killed in a car accident in 1998 while they were still dating.
- Adrian Camilleri (2003) – Adrian was a financial broker. They broke up after he was charged with five counts of fraudulent behaviors. Kerr is rumored to have lost a substantial amount due to his wrong advice.
- Jay Lyon, also known as Brent Tuhtan (2003-2007) – Kerr started dating Tamarama lead singer in August 2003. She was also featured in his band’s music video, “Everything to Me”. Their relationship ended in mid-2007
- Orlando Bloom (2007 to date) – They were both members of Soka Gakkai International (SGI). In February 2009 they both participated in “Australia Unites”, a fundraiser for the victims of the Australian bush fires. Their engagement was announced on June 21, 2010 and their marriage was subsequently confirmed through a statement by Kerr a month later on July 22, 2010.
Miranda Kerr’s Personal Trainer:
Kerr’s workout routines revolve around ballets and pilates. Her personal trainer, Andie Hecker, is also the founder of Ballet Bodies.
Miranda Kerr’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She named her son “Christopher” after her first boyfriend Christopher Middlebrook.
- Kerr was involved in an accident on March 11, 2013 when she suffered injuries to her back and neck.
- She was a gymnast when she was young.
- According to her, the secret to her smooth skin, shinny hair and lean figure is coconut oil, which she takes at least four teaspoons in a day.
- Her favorite food is homemade fried chicken steak pie.
- She has a Yorkshire Terrier dog called Frankie.
- If she was not a model, she would have been a specialist in nutrition and Health Psychology because she likes to help people.
- She made a guest appearance in the popular CBS sitcom “How I Met Your Mother” in 2007.
- Besides modelling, Kerr has her own brand of organic skin care products, “Kora Organics”, and has also released a motivational book, titled “Treasure Yourself”
- In 2012 she was ranked 4th in Ask men’s top 99 most desirable women.
- Visit her official website www.mirandakerr.com
- Connect with her on different social networks Facebook (Miranda Kerr), Twitter (@MirandaKerr), Instagram (@mirandakerrverified)