Olivia Munn Personal Details
Birth Name: Lisa Olivia Munn
Nick Name:The Pie Queen, Munnder Woman, The Big O
Born: July 3, 1980
Religion: Not religious
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Birth Place: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, U.S.
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: She attended Putnam City north High School before going to the University of Oklahoma from which she graduated with a major in journalism.
Occupation: Actress, model
Net Worth: $5 million
Olivia Munn Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-25-35
Height: 5’4” (1.63 m)
Weigh: 115 lbs (52 kg)
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Hazel Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 6
Distinctive features: Pretty in an obvious way
Best known for: Her work as a model and her role as Joanna in ‘Magic Mike’.
Olivia Munn Family:
Father – Winston Munn
Mother – Kim Munn
Siblings – Sara Potts, John Boyd
Olivia Munn Dated:
- Bryan Greenberg (2007-2009) – She dated Bryan for almost two years before calling it quits.
- Christ Pine (2009-2010) – Olivia dated Chris for a few months between 2009 and 2010. Despite appearing to be serious, their relationship came to an abrupt end.
- Matthew Morrison (2011) – She was seen in the company of Matthew Morrison on several occasions in early 2011 but the extent of their relationship isn’t known.
- Brad Richards (2011-2012) – American ice hockey player Brad Richards and Olivia Munn were romantically involved for almost 6 months but things didn’t work out.
- Joel Kinnman (2012-present) – She is currently dating actor Joel Kinnman and they appear happy together.
First Film: Her first appearance on the big screen was in 2004 when she played ‘girl #1’ in ‘Scarecrow Gone Wild’.
First TV appearance: She was the co-host of G4’s TV show ‘Attack of the Show’ between 2006 and 2010.
Personal trainer: You can tell just by looking at her that Olivia takes her training very seriously. She is a big fan of aerobics and cardio training.
Olivia Munn Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Claims that if she wasn’t an actress she would have been a molecular biologist or an astronaut.
- Olivia has never colored her hair in the past, and doesn’t intend to do so either.
- Although she was born in the United States, she moved a lot during her younger years due to her stepfather’s job in the US Air Force.
- She says that she never smoked a cigarette in her life.
- Olivia was ranked #8 in Maxim’s ‘Hot 100 of 2010’ list.
- She competed in a world championship ‘rock, paper, scissor’ tournament.
- She is fluent in Japanese.