Orlando Bloom Personal Details
Birth Name: Orlando Jonathan Blanchard Bloom
Nick Name: Orli, OB, Lando
Born: January 13, 1977
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Birth Place: Canterbury, Kent, England
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: He attended St Edmund’s School and The King’s School in Canterbury. He later studied drama and the Fine Arts College in Hampstead before attending Guildhall School of Music and Drama in London.
Net Worth: $35 million
Orlando Bloom Measurements
Height: 5’11” (1.80 m)
Weight: 170 lbs (77 kg)
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Dark brown
Shoe Size: 9
Distinctive features: Often plays historical and fantasy based roles
Best known for: Playing Legolas in The Lord of the Rings and Will Turner in the Pirates of the Caribbean
Orlando Bloom Family:
Father – Colin Stone
Mother – Sonia Constance Josephine
Siblings – Samantha Bloom (older sister)
Orlando Bloom Dated:
- Kate Bosworth (2002-2006) – Orlando dated Kate for nearly 4 years before finally breaking up in 2006. They’ve met while filming a TV commercial for the Gap.
- Vanessa Lachey (2005) – He dated Vanessa for a brief period in 2005 between / after one of his many breakups with Kate Bosworth.
- Naomie Garris (2007) – Orlando and Naomie met on the set of the Pirates of the Caribbean and dated for a while.
- Miranda Kerr (2007-2013) – He started dating the Victoria’s Secret model sometime in 2007 and enjoyed almost 6 years in her company. They were even married between 2010 and 2013 and have a child together.
First Film: In 1997 he played Rentboy in Wilde.
First TV appearance: Orlando’s first appearance on TV was in 1994 when he played an extra in medical drama series Casualty.
Personal trainer: Orlando works out according to a specific schedule before each movie but doesn’t have a personal trainer as far as we know.
Orlando Bloom Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- He speaks French fluently.
- Orlando is mildly dyslexic.
- His mother didn’t marry his biological father and he wasn’t told about his existence until he was thirteen years old.
- He used to smoke in his younger years but he quit in 2002.
- Orlando Bloom was named one of the Top Hottest Bachelors by People magazine in 2004.
- He is a good friend of Liv Tyler.