Ronda Rousey Personal Details
Birth Name: Ronda Jean Rousey
Nickname: Rowdy Ronda, Rowdy, The Arm Collector
Born: February 01, 1987
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Birth Place: Riverside County, California, USA
Residence: Venice, California, USA
Education: Ronda was home-schooled for a few years in her younger years but attended the high school in Jamestown, North Dakota
Occupation: Mixed Martial Artist, Judoka, Actress
Net Worth: $5 million
Ronda Rousey Measurements
Height: 5’7″ (1.70 m)
Weight: 135 lbs (61 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Grey
Bra Size: 34A
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 9
Distinctive features: Athletic build, has a distinctive mole under her left eye
Best known for: Being a very successful UFC female fighter but also for winning a medal in Judo at the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics
Ronda Rousey Family:
Father – Ron Rousey
Mother – AnnMaria DeMars
Siblings – Julia DeMars, Maria Burns-Ortiz, Jennifer Rousey
Ronda Rousey Dated: Ronda doesn’t seem to have a very successful love life, which is something she blames fame for. She claims that although she has a Tinder account, she doesn’t seem to find any good matches.
First Fight: Ronda joined the US Olympic Team when she was 15 years old and won her first gold medal in 2004 at the Pan American Judo Championship. She made her mixed martial art debut in 2010 when she defeated Hayden Munoz
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 2014 with her role as Luna in ‘The Expendables 3″
Personal trainer: Ronda has been trained by numerous trainers throughout the years. She was first trained by GJimmy Pedro before retiring from Judo in 2008. As an MMA fighter, she was trained by Gokor Chivichyan, Leo Frincu, and Gene Lebell. She currently trains under the supervision of Edmond Tarverdyan of Glendale Fighting Club.
Ronda Rousey Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her father committed suicide when she was just 8 years old.
- She is involved with the Black Jaguar White Tiger Foundation which aims to save tigers from circuses and zoos around the world.
- In 2-12, she appeared on the cover of ESPN Magazine, Body Issue.
- Because of a few complications at birth, Ronda didn’t speak until she was 6 years old.
- In 2015, she was ranked among the 50 most dominant athletes alive by Business Insider.
- Her favorite video games are World of Warcraft, Just Dance, and Mario Kart.