Birth Bame: Carly Rae Jepsen
Nick Name: Carly Jepsen
Born: November 21, 1985
Ethnicity: White (Danish ancestry)
Religion: Not particularly religious
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Birth Place: Mission, British Columbia, Canada
Residence: Vancouver, Canada
Education: Carly attended Heritage Park Secondary School before going to the Canadian College of Performing Arts in British Columbia
Occupation: Singer, Songwriter
Net Worth: $75 million
Carly Rae Jepsen Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-25-32
Height: 5’2″ (1.57 m)
Weigh: 115 lbs (52 kg)
Hair Color: Brunette
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 7
Distinctive Features: Carly has bright blue eyes and a youngish physique
Best Known for: She is the author of famous single ‘Call Me Maybe’, a song that helped Carly achieve worldwide fame
Carly Jepsen’s Family:
Father – Larry Jepsen
Mother – Alexandra Lanzarotta
Siblings – Colin Jepsen (Brother) and Katie Jepsen (Sister)
Carly Jepsen Dated:
• Jordi Ashworth used to be her long tine boyfriend until 2011 when they took a break.
• Mathew Koma (2011-Present) After breaking up with Jordi, Carly started dating American musician Mathew Koma, and they have been together ever since.
First Album: Carly released her first album in 2008. The album is called ‘Tug of War’, and it has been released under MapleMusic. Tug of War is widely considered to be a brilliant album by all means, although worldwide data about it hasn’t been gathered.
First TV Appearance: She first appeared on TV in 2007 when she participated in reality-TV singing show ‘Canadian Idol’ in which she finished 3rd.
Personal Trainer: Carly isn’t a fitness freak by any means, although she enjoys running and slight cardio every once in a while. Still, she says that she will eventually look for professional help if she ever gets out of shape.
Carly Jepsen’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Carly’s favorite actor is Ryan Gosling
- Her favorite TV Show is ‘Friends’
- Her favorite singer is Ella Fitzgerald
- Carly loves peanut butter, chocolate chip cookies, and pretty much everything with sugar in it
- She is the fourth singer to reach the number 1 in Billboard’s Canadian Hot 100.
- Despite the fact that she finished third when she participated in ‘Canadian Idol’, Carly still managed to sign with a record label.
- Throughout her life, Carly filled in approximately 60 diaries, and whenever she starts writing a new song, she just goes through them to look for inspiration.
- Her celebrity crushes are Zooey Deschanel, Feist, and Adele.
- She is a good friend of Justin Bieber.
- Carly supports gay marriage openly.