Aaron Paul Personal Details
Birth Name: Aaron Paul Sturtevant
Born: August 27, 1979
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Birth Place: Emmett, Idaho, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Education: He attended Centennial High School in Boise, Idaho.
Occupation: Actor, producer
Net Worth: $16 million
Aaron Paul Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Height: 5’8″ (1.73 m)
Weight: 154 lbs (70 kg)
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Green
Shoe Size: 11
Distinctive features: Green eyes, relatively short height
Best known for: His role as Jesse Pinkman in ‘Breaking Bad’
Aaron Paul Family:
Father – Robert Sturtevant
Mother – Darla (née Haynes) Sturtevant
Siblings – Aaron has three older siblings
Aaron Paul Dated:
- Samaire Armstrong (2001-2002) – For almost a year, Aaron dated American actress Samaire Rhys Armstrong.
- Nicole Eggert (2001-2003) – He also dated Nicole Eggert for almost two years before calling it quits.
- Tamara Feldman (2003-2008) – Between 2003 and 2008, he was in a long-term relationship with American actress Tamara Feldman.
- Jessica Lowndes (2009-2010) – Aaron also dated Canadian actress Jessica Lowndes for a few months between 2009 and 2010.
- Lauren Parsekian (2013-Present) – He is currently married to American film/TV producer Lauren Parsekian.
First Film: He made his debut on the big screen in 2000 when he appeared in ‘Whatever It Takes’.
First TV appearance: His television debut came in 1999 when he appeared in an episode of Beverly Hills, 90210.
Personal trainer: Even though he doesn’t appear to be employing a personal trainer, Aaron Paul does look like he takes very good care of himself.
Aaron Paul Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- At some point when he was younger, Aaron worked as a frog mascot for a radio station.
- He also worked as an usher at the Universal Studios Movie Theatre in Hollywood.
- Aaron appeared as a contestant on ‘The New Price Is Right’ before making it as an actor.
- He is also a big fan of the band Korn and he even appeared in one of their music videos titled ‘Thoughtless’.
- Interestingly enough, he is the only actor to win 3 Emmys in the ‘Outstanding Supporting Actor In A Drama Series’ category.
- Aaron was born a month premature on the bathroom floor of his family’s house.
- Over the years, he appeared in both Coca-Cola and Pepsi-Cola commercials.
- He is good friends with Breaking Bad co-star Bryan Cranston.