Nick Offerman Personal Details
Birth Name: Nicholas Offerman
Born: June 26, 1970
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Birth Place: Joliet, Illinois, United States
Residence: Los Angeles, California, United States
Education: He attended Minooka High School before attending the University of Illinois
Occupation: Actor, writer, producer, comedian, carpenter
Net Worth: $4 million
Nick Offerman Measurements
Weight: 201 lbs (91 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Shoe Size: 12
Distinctive features: Blue eyes, full beard
Best known for: His role as Ron Swanson in Parks and Recreation. He is also known for his role as Karl Weathers in Fargo.
Nick Offerman Family:
Father – Ric Offerman
Mother – Cathy Roberts
Siblings – Matt Offerman, Laurie Offerman, Carrie Offerman
Nick Offerman Dated:
Megan Mullally (2003-Present) – Nick has been with his wife Megan since 2003 when they tied the knot following an 18-month relationship.
First Film: He made his debut on the big screen in 1997 with his role as Wilks in Going All the Way.
First TV appearance: His television debut came in 1997 as well, when he appeared in an episode of ER.
Personal trainer: Although he had to stay beefy for his role as Ron Swanson for these past few years, Nick has recently started to work out and eat a healthy diet. Having said that, he doesn’t appear to employ the services of a personal trainer.
Nick Offerman Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- His favorite books are ‘The Madeleine’, ‘Chronicles of Narnia’, and ‘The Lord of the Rings’.
- After finishing college, Nick moved to Chicago to pursue a career in acting.
- In his spare time, Nick often enjoys playing guitar.
- Back in his high school days, Nick played a variety of sports.
- While attending the University of Illinois, Nick often employed his carpentry skills to create props for local theaters.
- Even though he didn’t get the role of Michael Scott in ‘The Office’, the producers of the show were thoroughly impressed with him during the auditions, which is how he landed the Parks and Recreations job.
- Back when he was still struggling as a young actor, Nick would often do building and roofing jobs.
- Over the years, Nick released a series of semi-autobiographical books that contain personal anecdotes about his life and workmanship advice.
- At some point in the mid-90s, Nick worked as a fight choreographer with the Steppenwolf theater company.