Lauren Taylor Personal Details
Birth Name: Lauren Alexandra Taylor
Born: June 16, 1998
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Birth Place: Littleton, Colorado, United States
Residence: Southern California, United States
Education: Her educational background is unknown
Occupation: Actress, singer
Net Worth: $1 million
Lauren Taylor Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-23-34
Height: 5’2″ (1.57 m)
Weight: 117 lbs (53 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 7.5
Distinctive features: Wide smile, blue eyes
Best known for: Her role as Shelby in Disney Channel’s ‘Best Friends Whenever’.
Lauren Taylor Family:
Father – Unknown
Mother – Unknown
Siblings – Jordan Taylor, Conner Taylor
Lauren Taylor Dated: Her private life remains secret for the most part, so nobody really knows if Lauren is dating anyone or not.
First Film: Lauren made her debut on the big screen in 2014 when she appeared in a horror mystery movie titled ‘Slit Mouth Woman in LA’.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2015 when she appeared in an episode of ‘Liv and Maddie’.
Personal trainer: Although Lauren enjoys jogging and hiking, she doesn’t appear to employ the services of a personal trainer.
Lauren Taylor Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite TV shows are ‘Parks and Rec’, ‘House of Cards’, ’30 Rock’, and ‘Arrested Development’.
- Growing up, Lauren had a hard time because of bullying in school, which might explain why she is so vocal about raising bullying awareness.
- Her auditions for ‘Best Friends Whenever’ lasted for five sessions.
- In her spare time, Lauren enjoys playing guitar, going to the beach, and hanging out with her friends.
- Lauren started showing a taste for acting from a very early age, starring in her first theatre production when she was 8 years old.
- While in middle school, Lauren was part of a 12-part chamber Capella choir that performed across the country.
- Back in her elementary school days, she was a cheerleader and a soccer player.
- Lauren is a big supporter of animal rights and has even expressed a desire to start an animal shelter at some point in the future.
- She started her singing career with the San Diego Symphony Summer Pop Concert Series when she was 14 years old.
- In 2013, Lauren released her debut single ‘Carousel’ via iTunes.