Chelsea Handler Personal Details
Birth Name: Chelsea Joy Handler
Nickname: The Sexy Handler
Born: February 25, 1975
Religion: Raised in the Reformed Judaism tradition
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Birth Place: Livingston, New Jersey, United States
Residence: Los Angles, California, United States
Education: She attended and graduated from Livingstone High School in New Jersey
Occupation: Actress, TV Host, Author, Stand-up Comedian
Net Worth: $35 million
Chelsea Handler Measurements
Height: 5’6″ (1.68 m)
Weight: 126 lbs (57 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 32D
Dress Size: 8
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Toned figure, blue eyes
Best known for: Her late night talk show ‘Chelsea Lately’ and for authoring four best-selling books.
Chelsea Handler Family:
Father – Seymour Handler
Mother – Rita Stoecker Handler
Siblings – Chet Handler, Roy Handler, Sydney Handler, Glen Handler, Shoshanna Handler
Chelsea Handler Dated:
- David Alan Grier (2005-2006) – She dated actor and comedian David Alan Grier for almost two years before calling it quits.
- Ted Harbert (2007-2010) – She also dated her former boss and NBC Broadcasting chairman Ted Harbert between 2007 and 2010.
- 50 Cent (2010) – Her relationship with rapper 50 Cent is perhaps one of her highlights. She dated the rapper for a brief period of time in 2010.
- André Balazs (2011-2013) – Soon after her relationship with 50 Cent, Chelsea dated André Balazs.
- Bobby Flay (2016) – For the most part of 2016, she dated celebrity chef Bobby Flay.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 2006 with her role as Nikita in ‘Cattle Call’.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2001 in various roles as part of the NBC hidden camera show ‘Spy TV’
Personal trainer: Chelsea works out under the guidance of her personal trainer Ben Bruno. She appears to be very committed to her workout regimen.
Chelsea Handler Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite books are ‘The Fountainhead’, ‘Mawson’s Will’, and ‘One Thousand White Women’
- In 2012, she was named among the 100 Most Influential People in the World by Time Magazine.
- Chelsea began her stand-up career when she was 21 years old.
- At the age of 16, Chelsea was compelled to have an abortion.
- She is the second woman to host a late night US talk show after Joan Rivers.
- Chelsea is a big fan of hip-hop culture and rap music in particular.
- Her favorite color is chocolate brown, which is why all the cars she ever had were in this color.