Harley Pasternak Personal Details
Birth Name: Harley Samuel Pasternak
Born: August 6, 1974
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Birth Place: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Education: He attended York Mills Collegiate Institute before attending the University of Western Ontario and finally the University of Toronto.
Occupation: Personal trainer, author, television host
Net Worth: $2 million
Harley Pasternak Measurements
Weight: 190 lbs (85 kg)
Hair Color: Bald
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Shoe Size: 14
Distinctive features: Bald, muscular body
Best known for: His work as a personal trainer for various celebrities including Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Kanye West
Harley Pasternak Dated:
- Jessica Hirsch (2011-Present) – Harley is currently married to Jessica Hirsch who he met backstage at a lAdy Gaga concert in Toronto a few years ago. They have two children together at this point in time and plan on making one more in the near future.
First Film: His first appearance on the big screen was in 2008 when he appeared in Private Valentine: Blonde & Dangerous as Tony.
First TV appearance: His television debut came in 2004 as a guest on the Oprah Winfrey Show.
Personal trainer: Being a personal trainer himself, he doesn’t really need to employ any additional help. This also means that he takes very good care of himself, both personally and professionally.
Harley Pasternak Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- His favorite snack is a Greek yogurt with frozen berries and peanut butter.
- He absolutely loves Soba noodles and ceviche which he enjoys eating as often as he can.
- Harley started working out when he was 13 years old after his mother bought him three sessions with a personal trainer.
- As a teenager, he used to play ice hockey in Ontario for a few years.
- Following his very early success as a trainer, he started taking clients when he was just 18 years old, soon after completing his first year at the University of Western Ontario.
- Harley was hired by actress Halle Berry in preparation for her role as Catwoman in 2004. Their workouts were of great success and Halle achieved a truly amazing body for the movie.
- The first actor Harley trained was Jim Caviezel who he helped get in form for the 2001 movie Angel Eyes.
- Not long ago, Harley launched his first video game, Harley Pasternak’s Hollywood Workout.
- Over the years, he authored many fitness and diet books that have sold in more than 30 countries and translated in more than a dozen different languages.
- Between 2005 and 2007, he worked with the Department of National Defence’s Civil Institute of Environmental Medicine as an exercise and nutrition scientist.
- His first celebrity client was singer John Mayer who later got his girlfriend at the time, Jessica Simpson, to also employ his services.