Birth name: Alexandra Ioanna Stan
Nick Name: Alexandra
Born: 10 June 1989
Religion: She has her own religious principles, but believes in god
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Birth Place: Constanta, Romania
Education: Presently she is a student at the Faculty of Management in Andrei Şaguna University. Previously, she has studied in Traian High School.
Occupation: Singer, Dancer, Musician, Songwriter and Model
Net Worth: $6.2 Million
Alexandra Stan Measurements
Height: 5’6” (1.68m)
Weight: 126 lbs (56kg)
Natural Hair Color: Blonde
Natural Eye Color: Brown
Bra Size: 34 C
Dress Size: 8
Shoe Size: 8
She has a cute and sweet face with an innocencet look. Although medium heighted, this singer has attractive body features, which earned her many admirers.
At the present, Alexandra doesn’t endorse any known brands.
Best Known for:
She is best known for her debut album “Saxobeats.” Themost popular singles on the album were Mr. Saxobeat and Lollipop (Param Pam Pam). This album was released in France in August 2011. There were a total of 13 singles on the album.
Alexandra Stan’s Family:
Ahmad Denny (Husband, Present status is unclear about their relationship)
George Stan (Father)
Alexandra Stan Dated:
She has never talked about her dating life so there is no information about her past boyfriends. She got married to Ahmad Denny when she was 20 years old. Her current relathionship status is unknown.
Alexandra Stan’s Personal Trainer:
According to Alexandra, she never hired a personal trainer, and neither does she do any dieting.
Alexandra Stan’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- 1. She has been close to music since she was three years old and attributes her success in the music industry to her parents, because they supported her interest in music since she was a child.
- 2. During the initial days of her stage performances, she was very shy on stage.
- 3. Her favorite song is “Mr. Saxobeat” that she wrote herself. She always listens to that song when she has free time on her hands.
- 4. She said in an interview that she would have been an economist if she wasn’t a singer.
- 5. Her song “Mr. Saxobeat” was so popular that it received platinum status in countries like Denmark, Spain, Australia, etc. and reached multi-platinum status in Italy.
- 6. She has taken canto lessons for one year.
- 7. She was one of the participants in Mamaia Festival vocal performance-section, in 2009.
- 8. Whenever she has free time she likes to spend it with her family and friends.
- 9. She was the winner of 2012 European Border Breakers Awards (EBBA).
- 10. She was hospitalized in June 2013, and initial reports said that she had an accident. All her shows were cancelled and she later revealed that her manager had beaten her. Finally, a complaint was registered against her manager Marcel Prodan for blackmail.
- 11. Her single “Lemonade” that was released in 4 June 2012, garnered more than 50 million views till May 2013.
- 12. She has more than two million followers in her Facebook account, which is one of the highest for any Romanian celebrity.