Birth Name: Lively, Blake Christina
Nick Name: Lively, Blake
Born: August 25, 1987
Religion: Baptist, Christian
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Birth Place: Los Angeles, California
Residence: Westchester County, New York
Nationality: United States of America
Education: Blake Lively got her graduation from Stanford University. Prior to that, she completed her high school education at Burbank High School, California in 2005.
Net Worth: $8 Million
Blake Lively Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-25-36
Height: 5’10” or (1.78m)
Weight: 130 lbs. (59kg)
Natural Hair Color: Blonde
Natural Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 34C
Dress Size: 8
Shoe Size: 9
An attractive mark of beauty underneath her right eye
American Dream girl
Gucci – Fragrances
Best Known for:
Blake Lively is most famous for her appearance in Gossip Girl, a TV drama series in which she portrayed the role of Serena Vander Woodsen.
She was widely appreciated for her role as Carol Ferris in Green lantern.
Blake Lively’s Family:
Father – Ernie Lively (LAPD office)
Mother – Elaine Blake (Fashion Designer)
Siblings – Eric (Brother), Lori and Robyn (Half Sisters)
Blake Lively Dated:
- Kelly Blatz – Kelly Blatz was a friend of Lively Blake from her School days. He had a crush on Lively Blake from childhood, but they only got closer because of a film shoot. They were in a relationship from 2004 to 2007
- Penn Badgley – During the shooting of Gossip Girl, Kelly Blatz was in a relationship with her co-star Penn Badgley. Even though they denied their relationship initially, they made it public in 2008. Their relationship ended in 2010.
- Leonardo DiCaprio – They had a relationship for about five months. They got separated in 2011.
- Ryan Reynolds – Ryan Reynolds was a co-star of Blake Lively in Green Lantern. They were dating first and eventually got married on September 9, 2012. They now live in Bedford, New York.
Blake Lively’s Personal Trainer:
Blake Lively has always been concerned about her fitness.She is working out four times a week under the supervision of her trainer Bobby Storm.
Blake Lively’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite perfume is The Beat from Burberry
- Her favorite clothing is Jeans and tube tops
- Blake Lively’s favorite bands are Bille Holiday and Nina Simone
- She first appeared on screen at the age of 11
- Blake Lively is the youngest among her siblings
- Her favorite style icons are Audrey Hepburn and Kate Moss