Bruno Mars Personal Details
Birth Name: Peter Gene Hernandez
Nick Name: Bruno Mars, Little Elvis
Born: October 8, 1985
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Birth Place: Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Residence: Studio City, California
Education: He attended President Theodore Roosevelt High School
Occupation: Singer, songwriter
Net Worth: $20 million
Bruno Mars Measurements
Height: 5’5” (1.65 m)
Weight: 148 lbs (67 kg)
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Dark brown
Shoe Size: 9
Distinctive features: He is short and has a high pitched voice
Best known for: His hit songs ‘Grenade’ , ‘Just the way you are”, ‘Count on me’, and ‘When I was your man’
Father – Peter Hernandez
Mother – Bernadette San Pedro Bayot
Siblings – Bruno has five siblings
Bruno Mars Dated:
• Chanel Malvar (2009-2011) – He dated American dancer Chanel for almost two years before calling it quits. Bruno even wrote a song for her called ‘It will rain’.
• Rita Ora (2011) – Bruno also had a short relationship with singer Rita Ora but it was an on & off kind of thing.
• Jessica Caban (2011-present) – He is currently dating Puerto Rican model Jessica Caban and their relationship is looking stronger than ever.
First Album: His first album was called ‘Doo-Wops & Hooligans’ and it was released in 2010 through Elektra Records. The album sold 6 million copies worldwide and reached number 3 in Bilboard 200.
First TV appearance: Bruno’s first appearance on TV happened in 2010 when he guest starred in an episode of ‘Saturday Night Live’.
Personal trainer: Bruno doesn’t have a personal trainer but does a lot of dancing in his spare time which keeps him reasonably fit.
Bruno Mars Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Bruno Mars was named Billboard Artist of the Year in 2013.
- He said on several occasions that Michael Jackson and Prince had a great impact on his music career.
- Bruno has Ukrainian, Hungarian, Philippine, and American ancestry.
- His parents were both in show business.
- Bruno’s father named him after Bruno Sammartino.
- He can play both the guitar and the drum kit.
- Bruno’s four sisters form the musical group ‘Lylas’.