Charlize Theron Personal Details
Birth Name: Charlize Theron
Born: August 7, 1975
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Birth Place: Benoni, Transvaal Province, South Africa
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Nationality: South African
Education: She attended Putfontein Primary School before enrolling into the National School of the Arts in Johannesburg.
Occupation: Actress, producer, director
Net Worth: $110 million
Charlize Theron Measurements
Height: 5’9” (1.77 m)
Weight: 121 lbs (55 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown (dyed blonde)
Eye Color: Green
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 9.5
Distinctive features: Piercing green eyes, hourglass figure
Best known for: Her appearance in movies like ‘The Devil’s Advocate’, ‘Mighty Joe Young’, ‘The Cider House Rules’, and ‘Monster’.
Charlize Theron Family:
Father – Charles Theron
Mother – Gerda Maritz
Charlize Theron Dated:
- Craig Bierko (1995-1997) – She dated Craig for almost two years between 1995 and 1997. She is eleven years younger than him.
- Stephan Jenkins (1997-2001) – Charlize was romantically involved with Stephan for more than three years before calling it quits.
- Stuart Townsend (2001-2010) – She had a nine years long relationship with Stuart who she met while filming the movie ‘Trapped’ in 2001.
- Sean Penn (2013-Present) – Charlize is currently dating actor Sean Penn and they’re even living together.
First Film: Her debut on the big screen came in 1995 when she played an uncredited role in ‘Children of the Corn III: Urban Harvest’.
First TV appearance: Her television debut happened in 2005 when she appeared in five episodes of ‘Arrested Development’.
Personal trainer: Despite her age, Charlize looks as attractive as she did 20 years ago. This is partly due to her partnership with personal trainer Fedele De Santis.
Charlize Theron Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She has French, German, and Dutch ancestry.
- Charlize is a PETA activist and has appeared in a couple of anti-fur ad campaigns.
- She started modeling when she was 14 years old.
- Charlize is fluent in Afrikaans.
- She is heavily involved with Women’s Rights organizations.
- In 2007, she became a US citizen.