Birth Name: Christopher Whitelaw Pine
Nick Name: Chris, Pinewood
Born: August 26, 1980
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: Chris went to high school at Oakwood School before attending the University of California. He graduated from there with a bachelor’s degree in English.
Net Worth: $15 million
Chris Pine Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Height: 6′ (1.83 m)
Weight: 172 lbs (78 kg)
Hair color: Light Brown
Eye color: Blue
Biceps: 14 inches
Chest: 41 inches
Waist: 31 inches
Shoe Size: 11
Distinctive Features: Piercing blue eyes, natural good looks
Best Known for: His role as James T. Kirk in ‘Star Trek’ (2009) and ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ (2013).
Chris Pine’s Family:
Father – Robert Pine
Mother – Gwynne Gilford
Siblings – Katherine Pine
Chris Pine Dated:
• Beau Garrett (2008-2009) – Chris and Beau had pretty instable relationship between 2008 and 2009.
• Audrina Partridge (2009) – Chris and Audrina went out together a few times in 2009, but Chris eventually put an end to it when it became drawing too much attention.
• Olivia Munn – Olivia was only seen with Chris on a couple of occasions, without any of them ever showing signs of escalating the relationship any further.
• Nathalie Walker (2010)
• Jasmine Waltz (2010) – They went out for a very short period in 2010.
• Dominique Piek (2011-2013) – Chris dated South African model Dominique Piek for almost two years before calling it quits in 2013.
First Film: Chris first appeared in a movie in 2004, when he played the role of ‘Chris’ in ‘Why Germany?’
First TV Appearance: Chris had a guest appearance in TV drama ‘ER’ in 2003.
Personal Trainer: Although not much of a fitness freak, Chris spends his fair share of time at the gym.
Chris Pine’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- He voiced James T.Kirk in 2013 video game ‘Star Trek’.
- Chris has been wearing glasses since third grade.
- He is a big fan of skeet shooting.
- Chris is Martin Jurow’s cousin.
- He was once presented with ‘the new Harrison Ford’ award by US Weekly.
- Chris Pine is the youngest actor to play a lead character in a Star Trek movie.
- He was originally considered for the lead role in ‘Tron: Legacy’.