Christina Perri Personal Details
Birth Name: Christina Judith Perri
Born: August 19, 1986
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Birth Place: Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Education: She attended Archbishop Ryan High School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania before attending Nazareth Academy High School
Occupation: Singer, songwriter
Net Worth: $4 million
Christina Perri Measurements
Height: 5’5″ (1.66 m)
Weight: 119 lbs (54 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 34A
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Has quite a few tattoos on her body
Best known for: Her hit songs ‘A Thousand Years’, ‘Human’, ‘Jar of Hearts’, ‘Arms’, and many others.
Christina Perri Family:
Father – Dante Perri
Mother – Mary Perri
Siblings – Nick Perri
Christina Perri Dated:
- Chandler Parsons (2014-2015) For almost half a year, she dated basketball Chandler Parsons before calling it quits. She doesn’t seem to be dating anyone at this point in time.
First Album: She released her debut album ‘Lovestrong’ in 2011 through Atlantic Records, an album that sold more than 1,500,000 copies worldwide.
First TV appearance: She made her debut on television in 2010 as a guest performer in an episode of ‘So You Think You Can Dance’.
Personal trainer: Christina works ou at least 30 minutes a day under the guidance of her personal trainer Joey Rubino. She also follows a very strict diet plan.
Christina Perri Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite book is ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’ by Stephen Chbosky.
- She is a supporter of the Democrat party.
- In 2016, she announced that she was 4 years sober and that she stopped taking drugs of any kind.
- Before making it as a singer, she used to work at the Melrose Cafe in Los Angeles.
- She is good friends with Canadian TV presenter Keltie Knight.
- Christina learned how to play the guitar by herself when she was 16 years old by watching Blind Melon’s Shannon Hoon videos.
- She credits The Beatles as having a major impact on her singing career.
- As a child, she used to sing and act in musical theater productions.
- Christina sang her first song in public at her Holy Communion when she was 6 years old.
- She also started taking piano lessons when she was 8.
- Her older brother played guitar with Shinedown.