Demi Moore Personal Details
Birth Name: Demi Gene Guynes
Nickname: Demi Moore
Born: 11, 1966
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Birth Place: Roswell, New Mexico, USA
Residence: Hailey, Idaho, USA
Education: She attended Fairfax High School in Los Angeles.
Occupation: Actress, filmmaker, model
Net Worth: $150 million
Demi Moore Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-24-33
Height: 5’5″ (1.65 m)
Weight: 126 lbs (57 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Green
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 7
Distinctive features: Green eyes, raspy voice
Best known for: Her roles as Molly Jensen in ‘Ghost, Diana Murphy in ‘Indecent Proposal’, and Jordan O’Neil in ‘G.I. Jane’ along with several others.
Demi Moore Family:
Father – Charles Harmon
Mother – Virginia (née King)
Siblings – Morgan Guynes, James Craig Harmon, Charlotte Harmon Eggar, Charles Harmon Jr.
Demi Moore Dated:
- Freddy Moore (1979-1984) – The relationship with musician Freddy Moore lasted for more than four years, during which time they were even married at some point.
- Pedro Aguinaga (1984)
- Emilio Estevez (1984-1987) – She also dated actor Emilio Estevez for almost three years, even getting engaged to him for a brief period of time.
- Dweezil Zappa (1987)
- Bruce Willis (1987-1998) – Demi married Bruce Willis on November 21, 1987, and was happily married to him for more than 10 years before splitting up on June 24, 1998.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (1997) – She also had a short fling with actor Leonardo DiCaprio in 1997.
- Oliver Whitcomb (1999-2003) – For almost four years between 1999 and 2003, she dated martial arts instructor Oliver Whitcomb.
- Ashton Kutcher (2003-2013) – Demi spent two years with Ashton before marrying him in 2005, a marriage that lasted for almost 8 years before calling it quits.
- Vito Schnabel (2012) – At some point in 2012, she dated independent curator and art dealer Vito Schnabel.
- Sean Friday (2013-Present) – She is currently dating musician Sean Friday.
First Film: Demi made her debut on the big screen in 1981 with her role as Corry in ‘Choices’.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 1982 when she started playing Jackie Templeton on ‘General Hospital’, a role she played for more than a year.
Personal trainer: Interestingly enough, Demi employs the services of not one but two personal trainers. One of them, named Tej Kaur, trains her in a peculiar style of Yoga. The other one, Gregory Joujon-Roche, is more of a physical trainer in the traditional sense.
Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Demi’s parents were married for just two months, splitting up before she was even born.
- At some point, Demi dropped out of high school and moved to Europe to work as a pin-up model.
- She is among the celebrity investors in the Planet Hollywood chain of restaurants.
- Demi launched an NGO called ‘The Demi and Ashton Foundation’ to fight child sexual slavery in 2009.
- Interestingly enough, Demi was the world’s most high-profile doll collector at some point, having to recently accommodate her more than 2,000 dolls in a separate house.