Edward Norton Personal Details
Birth Name: Edward Harrison Norton
Born: August 18, 1969
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Birth Place: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Education: He attended Wilde Lake High School in Columbia before attending Yale University
Occupation: Actor, filmmaker, activist
Net Worth: $70 million
Edward Norton Measurements
Height: 6′ (1.83 m)
Weight: 174 lbs (79 kg)
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Blue
Shoe Size: 11.5
Distinctive features: Peculiar voice, often plays emotional characters
Best known for: Appearing in films like ‘Fight Club’, ‘American History X’, ‘The Illusionist’, ‘Birdman’, and much more.
Edward Norton Family:
Father – Edward Mower Norton Jr
Mother – Lydia Robinson “Robin”
Siblings – Molly Norton, Jim Norton
Edward Norton Dated:
- Courtney Love (1996-1999) – For almost three years between 1996 and 1999, Edward dated singer Courtney Love who he helped get over the death of her husband Kurt Cobain. They were even engaged at some point before breaking it off.
- Salma Hayek (1999-2003) – Edward also dated Mexican actress Salma Hayek for more than four years between 1999 and 2003.
- Shauna Robertson (2005-Present) – He is currently married to Canadian film producer Shauna Robertson with whom he has a son named Atlas.
First Film: Edward made his debut on the big screen in 1996 as Aaron Stampler / Roy in ‘Primal Fear’
First TV appearance: His television debut came in 2000 when he voiced Devon Bradley and Reverend Elijah Hooper in two episodes of The Simpsons. He later appeared as himself in the pilot episode for ‘Stella’, a Comedy Central production that never took off.
Personal trainer: Edward usually works out according to the roles he has to play and the exact physical requirements of the characters he portrays. Other than that, it doesn’t appear that he employs the services of a personal trainer.
Edward Norton Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- His favorite musicians are Radiohead, Elliott Smith, Red Hot Chili Peppers, REM, and Tom Waits.
- While at Yale, Edward was a competitive rower.
- He says that if he weren’t an actor, he would probably be a pilot.
- Edward can speak Spanish and a bit of French and Japanese.
- Back in his high school days, he was classmates with Mark Levine and Robert Kolker.
- He owns a private pilot license.
- Throughout his life, he worked as a waiter, a proofreader, and a director’s assistant.
- He started acting when he was 6 years old.