Ellen DeGeneres Personal Details
Birth Name: Ellen Lee DeGeneres
Nickname: Ellen DeGeneres, Alde
Born: January 26, 1958
Religion: Not religious
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Birth Place: Metairie, Louisiana, USA
Residence: Beverly Hills, California, USA
Education: She attended Grace King High School and Atlanta High School before attending the University of New Orleans.
Occupation: Comedian, TV host, actress, producer
Net Worth: $300 million
Ellen DeGeneres Measurements
Height: 5’7″ (1.71 m)
Weight: 130 lbs (59 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Short hair, always wears pants
Best known for: Hosting the TV talk show ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’
Ellen DeGeneres Family:
Father – Elliott Everett DeGeneres
Mother – Elizabeth Jane “Betty” Pfeffer
Siblings – Vance DeGeneres
Ellen DeGeneres Dated:
- Teresa Boyd (1995) – She dated production manager Teresa Boyd for a couple of months in 1995.
- Anne Heche (1997 – 2000) – She also dated actress Anne Heche for almost three years before calling it quits.
- Alexandra Hedison (2001 – 2004) – Ellen dated photographer and actress Alexandra Hedison for more than three years between 2001 and 2004.
- Portia de Rossi (2004 – Present) – She is currently married to Australian actress, model, and philanthropist Portia de Rossi.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 1993 as ‘coach’ in SF comedy ‘Coneheads’
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 1987 when she appeared in two episodes of ‘Open House’ as Margo Van Meter.
Personal trainer: While Ellen DeGeneres doesn’t appear to have a personal trainer, she does take very good care of herself and it shows.
Ellen DeGeneres Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She is a vegan and a promoter of the vegan way of life.
- Ellen is also a writer, having written two books titled My Point… And I Do Have One and The Funny Thing Is…
- In 2012, she received her own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- She voiced ‘Dory’ in 2003 animated movie ‘Finding Nemo’
- Ellen DeGeneres was listed as the 50th most powerful woman in the world by World Pride.
- She is a campaign ambassador for Farm Sanctuary’s Adopt-A-Turkey and an animal rights activist.
- In 2011, Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton named her a special envoy for the cause of Global AIDS due to her humanitarian efforts.