Eric Bana Personal Details
Birth Name: Eric Banadinović
Nickname: Eric Bana
Born: August 9, 1968
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Birth Place: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Residence: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Education: He attended Penleigh and Essendon Grammar School before enrolling at the National Institute of Dramatic Art
Occupation: Actor, comedian, film producer
Net Worth: $35 million
Eric Bana Measurements
Weight: 205 lbs (93 kg)
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Black
Shoe Size: 14
Distinctive features: Rather tall, naturally good looking
Best known for: His role as Bruce Banner / Hulk in the film ‘Hulk’ and for his role as Hector in the film ‘Troy’.
Eric Bana Family:
Father – Ivan Banadinović
Mother – Eleanor
Siblings – Anthony Banadinović
Eric Bana Dated:
- Rebecca Gleeson (1995-Present) – Eric started dating Rebecca in the early months of 1995 and they’ve been together ever since. Just two years after they first met, the couple got married in the United States at a private ceremony. One year later they welcomed their first child, a boy named Klaus, followed by a girl named Sophia almost three years later.
First Film: He made his debut on the big screen in 1997 as Con Petropoulous in ‘The Castle’
First TV appearance: His television debut came in 1993 in various roles as part of the sketch comedy series ‘Full Frontal’.
Personal trainer: You can tell just by looking at him that Eric Bana works out on a regular basis. Not only that but he also goes through rigorous workout routines every time a role requires him to be in good shape. This being said, he doesn’t appear to employ the services of a personal trainer.
Eric Bana Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- In 1996, Eric was Cleo’s magazine Bachelor of the year.
- When he was 14 years old, he decided to become a motor mechanic due to his love for motor racing sports. After finishing school, however, Eric decided to get into stand-up comedy.
- At some point in his younger years, Eric used to work as a barman at Melbourne’s Castle Hotel.
- He looks up to Richard Pryor, Paul Newman, and Barry Humphries.
- Eric is a big fan of Australian Football.
- He bought his first car when he was 15 years old, an XB Ford Falcon coupe he paid $1,100 for.
- Eric decided he wanted to become an actor after watching Mel Gibson’s Mad Max.
- His favorite actors are Sam Elliott and Nick Nolte.