Gwendoline Christie Personal Details
Birth Name: Gwendoline Christie
Born: October 28, 1978
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Birth Place: Worthing, West Sussex, England
Residence: London, England, UK
Education: Not a lot is known about her educational past other than the fact that she graduated from Drama Centre London.
Occupation: Actress, model
Net Worth: $1.5 million
Gwendoline Christie Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 37-30-38
Height: 6’3″ (1.91 m)
Weight: 185 lbs (84 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 36A
Dress Size: 12
Shoe Size: 12.5
Distinctive features: Towering height, short hair
Best known for: Her roles as Brienne of Tarth in ‘Game of Thrones’ and for her role as Captain Phasma in ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’
Gwendoline Christie Dated:
- Giles Deacon (2013) – For the most part of 2013, she dated British fashion designer Giles Deacon. She also modeled for him during that time along with wearing a lot of his dresses in her personal time.
At this point in time, nobody yet knows who Gwendoline dates or if she dates anyone at all.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 2007 with her role as The Tape in ‘The Time Surgeon’
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2010 as The Operator in a TV short called ‘The 7 Ages of Britain’
Personal trainer: For her role as Brienne of Tarth in Game of Thrones, Gwendoline had to begin training with Phil Learney who is a strength and conditioning expert. Given how her character is supposed to look, she had to put on a lot of muscle mass for the filming, which wasn’t exactly easy.
Gwendoline Christie Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Before injuring her spine, Gwendoline was quite the gymnast.
- Due to the fact that her family never kept a record of Gwendoline’s age, nobody knows for certain how old she is.
- She said in an interview that if her acting career wouldn’t have taken off, she would have most likely been a nun.
- At some point before making it as a film actress, Gwendoline was heavily involved in theater, performing in many stage productions.
- Her father was a salesman and her mother is a housewife.
- Growing up, Gwendoline was constantly bullied because of her towering height.
- As a young girl, she never really wanted to be an actress when she grew up but a gymnast or a professional athlete.
- She is one of the tallest actresses in the business.