Holly Holm Personal Details
Birth Name: Holly Holm
Nickname: The Preacher’s Daughter
Born: October 17, 1981
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Birth Place: Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Education: She attended Manzano High School in Albuquerque, New Mexico, before attending the University of New Mexico for one year.
Occupation: Mixed Martial Artist
Net Worth: $2.3 million
Holly Holm Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 36-27-35
Height: 5’8″ (1.73 m)
Weight: 135 lbs (61 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 8
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Muscular body, freckles
Best known for: Winning against Ronda Rousey in the Mixed Martial Art’s bantamweight title fight of 2015.
Holly Holm Family:
Father – A pastor for Edgewood Church of Christ
Mother – Unknown
Siblings – Brian Holm, Weston Holm
Holly Holm Dated:
- Jeff Kirkpatrick – Holly is currently married to Jeff Kirkpatrick who she married in Cancun, Mexico, on April 27, 2012, after dating him for a number of years.
First Fight: She made her debut on January 25, 2002, when she fought against Martha Deitchman, a match she won through a technical knockout.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2013 in an episode of Bellator MMA Live as herself.
Personal trainer: Given her profession, Holly works out quite a lot, sessions that include running, strength exercises, and cardio-kickboxing classes.
Holly Holm Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She loves spending time at the gym and wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Interestingly enough, Holly is a licensed real estate agent.
- During her high school days, she used to play soccer, gymnastics, aerobics, diving, and swimming.
- She fought her first mixed martial arts match on March 4, 2011.
- Holly is well known for winning most of her matches via knockout.
- She was voted IFBA Fighter of the Year in 2006 and WBAN Fighter of the year in 2007 and 2010.
- On November 15, 2015, she administered Ronda Rousey’s first defeat in a competitive fight.
- In 2014, during a Legacy FC Bantamweight Championship match, she won a match with a broken arm.
- She is seen as one of the best left-handed fighters in the world.